• Any Registered names in the Forum containing Skype ID or any other Contact Information will be Deleted.Try to Register names that aren't contact details .
  • Please keep the forum free from abuse, we request you to be civil .
  • Post your Queries and Posts Under Appropriate categories ,inappropriate Threads and posts will be Moved to the particular Category .

Bigg boss 5 Tamil Aarambam

Elimination in Bb5 this week

• Imman Annachi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chinna ponnu

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Isaivaani

• Akshara

• Suruthi

• Nadhiya Chang

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Priyanka

• Abhishek

• Abhinav

• Varun

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nathan

First day highlights:
1) Captains elected for teams separately without any misunderstandings
2) priyanka and Raju were supposed to have clash but onnum nadakala in keeping the bathroom floor dry
3) Thamaraiselvi is so natural and kalamkabadam illama talks
4) ikky berry ah jameen kottai kilavi nu Raju solirukaaru
5) small small group formation start aguthu it’s just getting started

waiting for others views and observations I missed

Nathan

Day 2 highlights:
1) everyone is still united, onnume pogalayae..
2) sibi is first contestant to enter confession room for receiving task letter
2) Luxury budget task for contestants to explain their background story and others will evaluate with heart, like or dislike
3) isaivani explained her story which was filled with sadness followed by chinna ponnu similar sadness
4) Raju gave dislike to chinnaponnu story for not explaining in proper way
5) Imman annachi entertaining the house and abhishek felt bad for fighting with his mother and cried

Nathan

Day 3 highlights
1) starts with vaathi coming song
2) Promo la sandai but episode la onnumilla house is quiet
3) Annachi story has got 6 dislikes
4) surithi story is liked n welcome by all
5) namitha maarimuthu konjam adakki vaasikalam
6) iniku Raajubhai content kodukala
7) Priyanka as usual funny gurl, Enna ottu otraa bigg boss ah perusu nu vachuuu seivaaro kaathirunthuuu paapom

Last edited:

Immortal Goddess

Be kind, but don't be a fool to tolerate drama!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Enoda opinion at the moment :

1. Isaivani over ah happy ah irukura mari camera kaga project panra mari iruku. Day 2, when Abishek feel pani crying she was making fun of Iman and laughing loudly. I was like ayooo summa irukiya Isaivani grrr.

2. Abhishek elarayum read pani sonathu etho oru mind game ah irukum nu I felt.

3. Athey pola Nirup elarayum evalo days irupinga nu elarayum ketathum oru mind game nu I feel.

4. Yea, I agree with you Tamilselvi is so naive.

5. I have a feeling Abishek and Priyanka ku maatikum nu parkalam epo maatum nu.

6. The Malaysian lady intha group ku sync agatha mari irukanga. Mugen alavuku inga romba naal iruka matanga nu feel coming.

8. Germany girl voice and way of talking reminds me of our chat user Shaza.

9. Intha season ela married guys ah anupi irukanga:( . Only 2 unmarried guys athula ipothiku yar melayum crush varala inum enaku but maybe Niroop mela varalam.

Let's wait and see :p.

Nathan

Enoda opinion at the moment :

1. Isaivani over ah happy ah irukura mari camera kaga project panra mari iruku. Day 2, when Abishek feel pani crying she was making fun of Iman and laughing loudly. I was like ayooo summa irukiya Isaivani grrr.

2. Abhishek elarayum read pani sonathu etho oru mind game ah irukum nu I felt.

3. Athey pola Nirup elarayum evalo days irupinga nu elarayum ketathum oru mind game nu I feel.

4. Yea, I agree with you Tamilselvi is so naive.

5. I have a feeling Abishek and Priyanka ku maatikum nu parkalam epo maatum nu.

6. The Malaysian lady intha group ku sync agatha mari irukanga. Mugen alavuku inga romba naal iruka matanga nu feel coming.

8. Germany girl voice and way of talking reminds me of our chat user Shaza.

9. Intha season ela married guys ah anupi irukanga:( . Only 2 unmarried guys athula ipothiku yar melayum crush varala inum enaku but maybe Niroop mela varalam.

Let's wait and see :p.
Pakka pakka observation… season pogaya arambikuthuuu, odavum mudiyathu oliyavum mudiyathu dubuchikku dubuchikku bigg boss

Nathan

Day 4 highlights
1) Nadhiya Chang- yaaruda ivaaaa , varun- mixture mattum thinreenga content eh illa
2) Annachi is natural and entertaining people same as Priyanka
3) Namitha story is truly inspirational
4) Madhumitha story la she has suicidal thoughts due to some failures but overcame that
5) play games for entertainment among housemates
6) pavni reddy clarifies with abninay about something that was running on her mind
7) promo la onnu kaamikireenga but content la athu illaye andava

Nathan

Day 5 highlights
1) start with a game and misunderstanding between namitha and Thamarai selvi which develops more which leads Thamarai to start crying from innocent laughing
2) 8ana iruntha 8oor en paata kekum is the wakeup song and everyone dance
3) ikky berry story not so interesting but she gets many positive votes
4) immanuel tries to solve the issue between namz n thamz but namz not interested to talk about
5) as usual priyanka is entertaining the house and tries to keep a positive vibe
6) isai n chinna ponnu sings song n entertaining group
7) pavni reddy story is emotional n feel for her Army arambichiruvaangalo
8) Episode finishes with Priyo n immu making some fun and entertaining group

Nathan

Iniku episode onnum avlo swarasyam illa
1) Namitha out of bb due to personal reasons
2) kamal giving hints of everyone performance
3) Appreciating for the first task of kadanthu vantha paadhai
4) nadhiya and varun are asked to be more active in house
5)Niroop nickname ammikal
6) naliku sandhipom

Nathan

Day 7 highlights:
1) kamal starts episode with talking about a book introduction which he likes
2) Abhishek rates everyone in home from his views
3) all participants are asked to give like and dislike to one other opponent in house
4) Akshara and Thamarai are shocked to receiving dislikes from housemates
5)Annachi is asked to rate housemates as heros, villans, comedian etc and he does his best in doing so
6) Thamarai is so genuine but people think she is faking it. Aval vellonthi and ethartamaanaval miguntha mariyadhai Ulladhu
7) Kamal says nomination for elimination will start for next week soon
8) Priyanka advice Thamarai to be cautious of her activities and be genuine in it
9) Episode finishes with Akshara sitting and crying alone
Kalagam arambam.. pramadham

Sakthi sg

all is well
Staff member
Chat Moderator
Day 7 highlights:
1) kamal starts episode with talking about a book introduction which he likes
2) Abhishek rates everyone in home from his views
3) all participants are asked to give like and dislike to one other opponent in house
4) Akshara and Thamarai are shocked to receiving dislikes from housemates
5)Annachi is asked to rate housemates as heros, villans, comedian etc and he does his best in doing so
6) Thamarai is so genuine but people think she is faking it. Aval vellonthi and ethartamaanaval miguntha mariyadhai Ulladhu
7) Kamal says nomination for elimination will start for next week soon
8) Priyanka advice Thamarai to be cautious of her activities and be genuine in it
9) Episode finishes with Akshara sitting and crying alone
Kalagam arambam.. pramadham
big boss team koda ithellaam yabagam vechiruka matanka nenga semma observation boss

Nathan

Day 8 highlights:
1) Day starts with electing leader for the week, poke opponents balloon task
2) Abhinay plays without understanding the game saying it’s loophole, puts himself down didn’t expect this against Niroop, joined by Varun and sibi
3) Annachi tries to calm them down but raises finger and talks to him
4) Pavni goes and talks to isai and madhumitha expressing that she is being neglected by others
5) Thamarai was making it a fun saying nadagama isaiyanu, it was just casual but chinna ponnu makes it look negative
6) Chinna ponnu is letting herself down when she said “ naan vittu kuduthein” not as sportive as Thamarai
7) everyone said Niroop is stronger and better chances to be a leader but Thamarai proved it wrong and she came out surprisingly breaking Niroop balloon and becoming leader
8) Nominations are done for elimination where people proved their jealousy and nominated others, some reasons were so kiddish for nomination
9) except pavni and captain everyone else is nominated for elimination
10) Priyanka konjam opinionated ah irukura maathiri I felt
Pathavachiteenga bigg boss

Immortal Goddess

Be kind, but don't be a fool to tolerate drama!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Day 8 highlights:
1) Day starts with electing leader for the week, poke opponents balloon task
2) Abhinay plays without understanding the game saying it’s loophole, puts himself down didn’t expect this against Niroop, joined by Varun and sibi
3) Annachi tries to calm them down but raises finger and talks to him
4) Pavni goes and talks to isai and madhumitha expressing that she is being neglected by others
5) Thamarai was making it a fun saying nadagama isaiyanu, it was just casual but chinna ponnu makes it look negative
6) Chinna ponnu is letting herself down when she said “ naan vittu kuduthein” not as sportive as Thamarai
7) everyone said Niroop is stronger and better chances to be a leader but Thamarai proved it wrong and she came out surprisingly breaking Niroop balloon and becoming leader
8) Nominations are done for elimination where people proved their jealousy and nominated others, some reasons were so kiddish for nomination
9) except pavni and captain everyone else is nominated for elimination
10) Priyanka konjam opinionated ah irukura maathiri I felt
Pathavachiteenga bigg boss
1. Every year rule book padikama oru arava kolar yevanthum irupan. But I like Abinay, he is cute, like the way he smiles.

2. Yea exactly if Niroop win panuvan nu elam backseat edutha athuku ethuku show la irukanga. Kelamba vendithanei.

3. I like how people voted for their strongest competitors.

4. I have a feeling Abishek, Priyanka and Niroop are in alliance.

5. I didn't like it when Chinnaponnu highlighted the fact that she sacrificed for Thamarai.

6. Thamarai has to watch her words because what she is saying might be a joke too her but the intonation and the way she delivers it might projected in a wrong manner so misunderstanding vara high chances iruku.

Nathan

1. Every year rule book padikama oru arava kolar yevanthum irupan. But I like Abinay, he is cute, like the way he smiles.

2. Yea exactly if Niroop win panuvan nu elam backseat edutha athuku ethuku show la irukanga. Kelamba vendithanei.

3. I like how people voted for their strongest competitors.

4. I have a feeling Abishek, Priyanka and Niroop are in alliance.

5. I didn't like it when Chinnaponnu highlighted the fact that she sacrificed for Thamarai.

6. Thamarai has to watch her words because what she is saying might be a joke too her but the intonation and the way she delivers it might projected in a wrong manner so misunderstanding vara high chances iruku.
You are correct my top 5 contestant abhinay that’s why unexpected from him

Alliance is there and Niroop also had a feeling abhishek might be eliminated soon in coming weeks

Nathan

Day 9 highlights:
1) task continues and Akshara speaks about her life, Priyanka (trio) gives dislike stating it is for her to improvise her future
2) Raju gives like to Akshara story which was criticized by Priyanka again
3) Priyanka narrates her story of life, where she could’ve avoided saying no goals in life which might misguide younger generation
4) Annachi tries to cheer up Priyanka who was feeling little down
5) Sibi must come out of his shell in a positive manner looks like he is dependent on varun and abhinay, step out of his comfort zone
6) Akshara and Thamarai are trying to sort out differences which brings to close of today’s show
#Teamsplitting

Nathan

Day 10 highlights:
1) Episode starts with wakeup song and everyone having fun
2) Abhishek says his story of life where his father left them with lot of debt and how they bounced back
3) Thamarai life path is harsh one where she face so much trouble right from childhood
4) she cries and everyone tries to cool and calm her down
5) varun story is simple and straightforward he wanted to prove himself
6) isai talks to Thamarai that Annachi is hurting her with words and need to be faced and later she talks and clears the air with Annachi
7) Raju does some mimic of different hero fights , so good
8) Pavni talks to Annachi and thanks for supporting and making her laugh always
#chinnaponnunofocus

Nathan

Day 11 highlights:
1) slow day nothing much happened, everyone’s like and hearts are over, so forced to give dislike as like for story
2) Stories are told by abhinay, nirav and Nadia Chang
3) Chang story melted hearts little bit from her childhood suffering
4) Annachi ah pathi lighta poram pesa arambikiraanga trio
5) Pavni is not happy with rajus contributions to team
6) Thamarai will lead the team to make a stage performance and everyone will play their roles
7) Thamarai sleeps after taking some medicine and bow bowed by bigg boss
#rajumulichikoo