• Any Registered names in the Forum containing Skype ID or any other Contact Information will be Deleted.Try to Register names that aren't contact details .
  • Please keep the forum free from abuse, we request you to be civil .
  • Post your Queries and Posts Under Appropriate categories ,inappropriate Threads and posts will be Moved to the particular Category .

Justin gp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kandha Swamy

reputation_scoree

Vanakkam admins,

Oru one year ah warning returns nu oruthan vanthu asingama spam panuva but yesterday avanta pesa vaipu kedaichathu. Former user sam pathi avanta keten yen sam varathu ilanu apo avan antha karanatha solambothu apdiye oru visiyam share panuna athavathu namma ex admin sarcastic joker @ arif avan intha justin gp @ avicii indha rendum id orey person than so sarcastic joker avicii ku spam soli koduthu neriya t2f user ah vera oru chat ku kondu vara sarcastic joker avici kita solirkaru....so avici engira justin gp inga vantu spam panuvan warning returns id la..nethu kuda spam panitu iruntha

Schatz

Change is that never changes
Staff member
Administrator

reputation_scoree

Ithaye ippa thaan kandupidikiringa la. Romba late nga neenga. ;)

Justingp

reputation_scoree

TEAM ADMIN,
Point 1: *RIP SPAMMING SINCE THE NEW UPDATE*

POINT 2 : *SAM IS A GREAT SPAMMER AND THE USER WHO COMPLAINED IS SAM'S CLOSE FRIEND AS HE SAID*(spammer's frnd = spammer)*

Point 3: *AS HE SAID IM HELPING SOMEONE , PARTICULAR CHAT WOULD HAVE DEVELOPED AS OF NOW.. AND I HAVE NO SUCH SUPER POWERS TO TRANSFER USERS LOL*

Point4: *IDK THE REASON FOR THIS COMPLAINT .. CHAT SEEMS TO RUNNING SMOOTHLY PROTECTED BY GUARDIANS OF GALAXY(admins)*

Hope admins will consider all my points.. according to section 405 of T2 spamming :GRIMFACE: , kindly close this thread and release me yuvar honour

Last edited:

wanderer

Chat Moderator
Staff member
Chat Moderator

reputation_scoree

TEAM ADMIN,
Point 1: *RIP SPAMMING SINCE THE NEW UPDATE*

POINT 2 : *SAM IS A GREAT SPAMMER AND THE USER WHO COMPLAINED IS SAM'S CLOSE FRIEND AS HE SAID*(spammer's frnd = spammer)*

Point 3: *AS HE SAID IM HELPING SOMEONE , PARTICULAR CHAT WOULD HAVE DEVELOPED AS OF NOW.. AND I HAVE NO SUCH SUPER POWERS TO TRANSFER USERS LOL*

Point4: *IDK THE REASON FOR THIS COMPLAINT .. CHAT SEEMS TO RUNNING SMOOTHLY PROTECTED BY GUARDIANS OF GALAXY(admins)*

Hope admins will consider all my points.. according to section 405 of T2 spamming :GRIMFACE: , kindly close this thread and release me yuvar honour
Italic engayvadhu use pani erukeenghala :monocle:

Status
Not open for further replies.