• Any Registered names in the Forum containing Skype ID or any other Contact Information will be Deleted.Try to Register names that aren't contact details .
  • Please keep the forum free from abuse, we request you to be civil .
  • Post your Queries and Posts Under Appropriate categories ,inappropriate Threads and posts will be Moved to the particular Category .

Women's Health Menstrupedia

Immortal Goddess

Be kind, but don't be a fool to tolerate drama!!!

Naah this thread is not about "Men" but Menstruation :)

I'm going to share anything related to menstruation under this thread. Let it be an informational video, writes up or even memes about our monthly cycle.

Hope you ladies benefit from this post. :)

Immortal Goddess

Story Time :
I have been bleeding for about 18 years now and for the past 3/4 years I had been dying of excruciating pain when it's the time of the cycle. To the extent I can't stand or walk and all I can do is roll on the bed and feel nauseated.

I had no choice but to rely on medication to ease my pain. But I felt taking medication wasn't the best thing to do after all, so I did my search for an alternative to subside the pain.

I came across this video and I would say from my experience this yoga moves do make us feel better to a certain extent. So ladies why not try this moves when you feel the stabbing pain in your precious uterus.

Ps: I'm very much happy to share that since I have been somewhat physically active this year, I no longer experience any excruciating period cramps but tolerable cramps *touchwood*.
So, get your butt off the couch and stay active ladies. :)

Immortal Goddess

Yo ladies,

Do you guys know any remedy to ease menstrual pain besides yoga? I mean like a drink or something.

Been living s sedentary lifestyle past one month so the pain is back. Should start working out again.

I don't wanna rely on medication to ease the pain. If you guys know any remedy that works for you, feel free to share yea.

Thank you :)