• Any Registered names in the Forum containing Skype ID or any other Contact Information will be Deleted.Try to Register names that aren't contact details .
  • Please keep the forum free from abuse, we request you to be civil .
  • Post your Queries and Posts Under Appropriate categories ,inappropriate Threads and posts will be Moved to the particular Category .

More peoples in forum

Immortal Goddess

Darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream!
Staff member
Administrator
People's are very less in forum. Forum also boring because of lack of people. So Plz ask your friends in chat to join in forum. So that we can have healthy dicussions.

@Immortal Goddess @Ajatashatru @Narmidha. We will add up some members to make this interesting.
Yeah, I agree with you Sumo. Neraiya active members irunthal we can engage ourselves in engaging discussions.
Naanum trying my best to get people to be part of our forum community. :)

Ajatashatru

Fire Still Burns!
Posting Maniac
People's are very less in forum. Forum also boring because of lack of people. So Plz ask your friends in chat to join in forum. So that we can have healthy dicussions.

@Immortal Goddess @Ajatashatru @Narmidha. We will add up some members to make this interesting.

Shall we?!
saloon kadai sanmugam vadivelu mathiri spray adichi inga kutitu vanthuduren kavalapadathinga bro lol :rofl1:

inga avangala varavaikanum na ethuna scheme ready pananum! like points edutha chat la inthu unlock agum, level up agum apdi nu!

Last edited:

Ajatashatru

Fire Still Burns!
Posting Maniac
Admin see how sumo caring towards this forum ha ha ha naamala yaarum aasaika mudiyadhu, engayoo poyetom ya
நான் எங்கயும் போகல! இங்க தான் இருக்கேன்! ( அபூர்வ சகோதரர்கள் , ஜனகராஜ் டயலாக்) :rofl1: