• Any Registered names in the Forum containing Skype ID or any other Contact Information will be Deleted.Try to Register names that aren't contact details .
  • Please keep the forum free from abuse, we request you to be civil .
  • Post your Queries and Posts Under Appropriate categories ,inappropriate Threads and posts will be Moved to the particular Category .

My Life In A Nutshell

All is well

Chat la na parka konjam ila ila rombavei scene party mari than irupen but to be honest forum la I am more comfortable to be open about myself.

So let's sort of have some ice breaking session. I will be honest with you guys but questions that I'm not comfortable to answer, twisted ah answer panuren okay ;)

So go on and pick any number you want.
Intha activity enakey na sangu uthura mari than iruku, so parthu panunga :las:

View attachment 5426
20:)

Immortal Goddess

The Sun is alone too, but it still shines !
Staff member
Administrator
You belong to the naive category as well.

I remember the first time I spoke to you was before I became admin, apo you was feeling agitated due to some privacy concern and I tried my best to calm you down by saying that you're safe and stuff. But apa kooda you were not convinced with my word and you were so worried. Apo I was like ena nama ivalo soliyum intha paiyan ipdi bayapaduran nu. :p
Apram na pesura mokka English kum amaze aguvinga.

You're just like me you hardly talk in main all you do is watch or park your id. So yea we can get along well :)

All is well

You belong to the naive category as well.

I remember the first time I spoke to you was before I became admin, apo you was feeling agitated due to some privacy concern and I tried my best to calm you down by saying that you're safe and stuff. But apa kooda you were not convinced with my word and you were so worried. Apo I was like ena nama ivalo soliyum intha paiyan ipdi bayapaduran nu. :p
Apram na pesura mokka English kum amaze aguvinga.

You're just like me you hardly talk in main all you do is watch or park your id. So yea we can get along well :)
(Have to google what is naive ;)

Immortal Goddess

Staff member
Administrator
Looks like the Q/A session has come to an end.

*Story Time*

Basically, I'm not an outgoing person. My life used to be "Home --> Work ---> Home and loop". Only on a very rare occasion I will step out of the house.

And with the current pandemic situation, chances of me going out is slim to none. Till date, I've stepped out of the house mostly to chauffeur my parents around for their respective hospital and clinic appointments. Plus, I had to attend my hospital appointments as well. That's how it has been.

Today was one such day. I went out for my doctor's appointment. It has been 3 months plus since I started the treatment and it got me thinking whether the medication is even helping me. To which my inner voice answered "at times we shouldn't depend much on medication." Healing is within us. All I got to do is scrape off the self-pity nonsense and victimizing behaviour. Instead of it I should change my perspective and focus on the good things that's happening for me.

PhotoGrid_1623344166405.jpg

#whatdoesn'tkillyoumakesyoustronger

~So the take away msg for the day is that all of us should stay strong, believe in ourselves and look at the brighter side of our life. ~

Immortal Goddess

Staff member
Administrator
Story Time #2

This year started off with a lot of agony for me to the extent I became numb to everything.
However there were a couple of days I was feeling happiness wholeheartedly.

So I would like to share it with you guys :p

Before I tell my story, I would like to make a short survey first. Elarukum avanga first crush mama/athai paiyan ila ponnu nu irunthutha. Ila enaku matum than apdi iruntucha :p.

So yeah, my first crush was my mama paiyan. I guess it's all due to the influence 90's movies had on me. :p

But yeah earlier this year he got married to love of his life.

Mama paiyan kidaikati ena Oc'la sorru kedacha pothum nu kelambiyachu.
After all sorru thana mukiyam.
#sorruforlife

IMG20210425120728.jpg

This day was special for me for few reasons besides the Oc sorru:

1) I got to meet my relatives.
2) I successfully draped saree for the first time on my own.
3) Everyone was amazed to see me after my weight loss and they kept saying "entha ingana melinyu poi" :p (weight loss inoru story la solren).

PicsArt_05-25-04.27.23.jpg

#countyourblessings
#happinessonarareoccasion

aNt29

Mr aNt29
Chat la na parka konjam ila ila rombavei scene party mari than irupen but to be honest forum la I am more comfortable to be open about myself.

So let's sort of have some ice breaking session. I will be honest with you guys but questions that I'm not comfortable to answer, twisted ah answer panuren okay ;)

So go on and pick any number you want.
Intha activity enakey na sangu uthura mari than iruku, so parthu panunga :las:

View attachment 5426

Immortal Goddess

Staff member
Administrator
Story Time #3

As I have mentioned in my earlier post, I love baking. So today I decided to bake some cookies as my amma has been requesting me to bake some.

But guest what it was a Disaster Baking this time :d:. Recipe amma ku than nalla teriyum as she watched the YouTube video repeatedly. I being the lazy me saw the video only once and tbh i just took a glimpse of the video.

Periya world known renowned baker mari naney elam panren nu kalathula eringiten:cool:. But I kept asking my amma ithu evalo podanum athu evalo podanumnu yena namaku than recipe mandalayei register agalayei :pp:.

Cookies nalla than vantuchu ana due to miscommunication between amma and me oru cookie ku mela sapda mudiyathu because I added 2x more sugar than required. :holiday:

PicsArt_06-16-08.22.51.jpg
#SugarRush
#NotADiabetesFriendlyCookie

Ps: If you want the recipe kelunga I will be happy to share, correct recipe than not to worry :p

Argus

Story Time #3

As I have mentioned in my earlier post, I love baking. So today I decided to bake some cookies as my amma has been requesting me to bake some.

But guest what it was a Disaster Baking this time :d:. Recipe amma ku than nalla teriyum as she watched the YouTube video repeatedly. I being the lazy me saw the video only once and tbh i just took a glimpse of the video.

Periya world known renowned baker mari naney elam panren nu kalathula eringiten:cool:. But I kept asking my amma ithu evalo podanum athu evalo podanumnu yena namaku than recipe mandalayei register agalayei :pp:.

Cookies nalla than vantuchu ana due to miscommunication between amma and me oru cookie ku mela sapda mudiyathu because I added 2x more sugar than required. :holiday:

View attachment 5866
#SugarRush

Ps: If you want the recipe kelunga I will be happy to share, correct recipe than not to worry :p
Immo!!! Oru kg specially baked cokkie parcel :)

All is well

Story Time #3

View attachment 5866
#SugarRush

Share pannunga !! With video also :)

Immortal Goddess

Staff member
Administrator

Ingredients :​

• 300gm butter
  • 300gm wheat flour
  • 150gm castor sugar / fine sugar
  • 120gm cornflakes
  • 100gm chocolate chips
  • 50gm almond nibs
  • 1 tsp vanilla essence

Method :​

1. Combine butter, sugar and vanilla essence in a large bowl. Mix the sugar and butter well and evenly using a wooden spoon. (No need to beat until fluffy to avoid flat biscuits after baking).
  2. Add flour and mix well.
  3. Add the cornflakes, almonds and chocolate chips. Mix well.
  4. Roll the dough into smooth balls.
  5. Bake in a preheated oven at 170 ° C for 20 - 25 minutes.
  6. Remove and cool it down before storing it in an airtight container.
Ps: Can't share you the video as it is in a language I believe you don't understand. Happy Baking :)