• Any Registered names in the Forum containing Skype ID or any other Contact Information will be Deleted.Try to Register names that aren't contact details .
  • Please keep the forum free from abuse, we request you to be civil .
  • Post your Queries and Posts Under Appropriate categories ,inappropriate Threads and posts will be Moved to the particular Category .

My Life In A Nutshell

Immortal Goddess

Be kind, but don't be a fool to tolerate drama!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Yet another eventful day to step out of the house.

ipadi oru puthu virus varum yaarum nenachi parthu iruka matom, 2020 ku yevalo ethirparpugal irunthu irukum elarukum. Ana elam thalagilai nadakum yaar nenachu partha.

It's been more than a year but inum we're fighting a war with this kaanuku teriyathu virus. Evalo than safety precautions eduthalum epdi varuthuney teriya matinguthu, etho ipo vaccination lam kandu pudichuthala. Precautionary step kaga vaccine kuthikunga. Don't hesitate to get vaccinated.

Today it was my turn to get vaccinated, ipothiku *touchwood* I'm in good shape, no kaichal or anything just kuthuna idam valikuthu which is pretty normal. Looking forward for my second dose. Got myself Butterscotch Cookie Ice cream after my vaccination, epayavathu than veliya poga vaipu kidaikuthu :p so grabbed the opportunity to satisfy my taste buds. Hope you guys have received your vaccination too .:B:

PicsArt_07-19-11.48.16.jpg

Argus

Yet another eventful day to step out of the house.

ipadi oru puthu virus varum yaarum nenachi parthu iruka matom, 2020 ku yevalo ethirparpugal irunthu irukum elarukum. Ana elam thalagilai nadakum yaar nenachu partha.

It's been more than a year but inum we're fighting a war with this kaanuku teriyathu virus. Evalo than safety precautions eduthalum epdi varuthuney teriya matinguthu, etho ipo vaccination lam kandu pudichuthala. Precautionary step kaga vaccine kuthikunga. Don't hesitate to get vaccinated.

Today it was my turn to get vaccinated, ipothiku *touchwood* I'm in good shape, no kaichal or anything just kuthuna idam valikuthu which is pretty normal. Looking forward for my second dose. Got myself Butterscotch Cookie Ice cream after my vaccination, epayavathu than veliya poga vaipu kidaikuthu :p so grabbed the opportunity to satisfy my taste buds. Hope you guys have received your vaccination too .:B:

View attachment 6392
Potachu... potachu.... Vaccine potachuuu:) second dose in October :) u too pls tc and enjoy your days safely immo :) hope, u have started ur abs workouts --- like u posted in this thread previously haha :) WWE model maadiri aga vaazhlthukkal immo :like1:

Immortal Goddess

Staff member
Administrator
Story timeeee!!!!

I strongly believe that if we don't keep our mind occupied with something useful, the DEVIL(intrusive thoughts) will infest our mind and drain us mentally, emotionally and physically.

So usually chat la varathukana reason is to keep myself distracted but at times I don't feel good even if I'm in chat.

Sari vera ethavathu panuvom nu, I decided to do an activity with a fellow chat user. She was kind enough to say "Yes, let's do it" nu.

An activity that she is good at whereas I'm not good at.

Apdi ena va irukum nu yosikuringela...

It's none other than "PAINTING".....

So yeah, we decided on painting a Butterfly.

Ithu avanga painting ->
download_20210724_130755.jpg
Evalo alagha pani irukangala...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ithu enoda alangolam ->
IMG_20210724_130135.jpg
Ena panrom nu teriyamalei adichitu irunthen, proper brush um ila apram school days la use pona kanji pona water colour la thani uthitu panitu irunthen. Butterfly suthi dirty aiduchu paper so vera vali ilama butterfly cut pani pasted it in a colour paper.

#AwellspendFriday
#ThanksBabe

Argus

Story timeeee!!!!

I strongly believe that if we don't keep our mind occupied with something useful, the DEVIL(intrusive thoughts) will infest our mind and drain us mentally, emotionally and physically.

So usually chat la varathukana reason is to keep myself distracted but at times I don't feel good even if I'm in chat.

Sari vera ethavathu panuvom nu, I decided to do an activity with a fellow chat user. She was kind enough to say "Yes, let's do it" nu.

An activity that she is good at whereas I'm not good at.

Apdi ena va irukum nu yosikuringela...

It's none other than "PAINTING".....

So yeah, we decided on painting a Butterfly.

Ithu avanga painting ->
View attachment 6401
Evalo alagha pani irukangala...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ithu enoda alangolam ->
View attachment 6402
Ena panrom nu teriyamalei adichitu irunthen, proper brush um ila apram school days la use pona kanji pona water colour la thani uthitu panitu irunthen. Butterfly suthi dirty aiduchu paper so vera vali ilama butterfly cut pani pasted it in a colour paper.

#AwellspendFriday
#ThanksBabe
Awsum :) Painting by both of u!!! --- first, idha sollanum :)
Nice, timing sense of work by u IMMO :) Drawing craft therila nalum anda art oda originality ah kamichiruka pa ---- hats off ❤:) well Done buddy

Immortal Goddess

Staff member
Administrator
Today is just another gloomy day . . . Mind filled with intrusive thoughts . . .

So in order to distract my mind for a bit, I made my favorite snacks. . .

PicsArt_07-27-09.54.00.jpg

I love popcorn, na theater ku padam paka porathey popcorn sapda than. . .

Theater pakam poi 2 years aga poguthu, so I purchased corn kernels. Oru 3/4 times sonthama caramel popcorn panen but once than olunga vantuchu, caramel sauce panavum enaku patience ilatha nala intha vati I bought a readymade caramel mix. The color of the popcorns were tempting and the taste of the popcorn was good too.

Argus

Today is just another gloomy day . . . Mind filled with intrusive thoughts . . .

So in order to distract my mind for a bit, I made my favorite snacks. . .

View attachment 6409

I love popcorn, na theater ku padam paka porathey popcorn sapda than. . .

Theater pakam poi 2 years aga poguthu, so I purchased corn kernels. Oru 3/4 times sonthama caramel popcorn panen but once than olunga vantuchu, caramel sauce panavum enaku patience ilatha nala intha vati I bought a readymade caramel mix. The color of the popcorns were tempting and the taste of the popcorn was good too.
Hifi!!!! Immo ---- nanum theatre ku popcorn saapda dan poven :) yummyyyyy creation by U!!!! Keep going :) i think color ah paartha romba spicy ah irukkum nu nenaikaren:) but it was a good one!!!

Immortal Goddess

Staff member
Administrator
Hifi!!!! Immo ---- nanum theatre ku popcorn saapda dan poven :) yummyyyyy creation by U!!!! Keep going :) i think color ah paartha romba spicy ah irukkum nu nenaikaren:) but it was a good one!!!
It's caramel popcorn, spicy ah irukathu sweet ah irukum. Caramel readymade mix use panathala athula colouring potu irukanga.

Immortal Goddess

Staff member
Administrator
Yet another day to remember, ethu panavei kudathunu iruntheno atha pana vendiya oru situation vanthuduchu. . .

Tv News la parkum pothey oru mari gory ah discomfort ah feel agum. But veetu veliya pogamaley irunthalum epdiyavathu yarukavathu vanthuduthu.

I became close contact to a corona positive patient, so I had no choice but to do the screening. So iniki family ah poi panom, the screening cost us 4000+ rupees per person as we did it in a private clinic.

It was my very first time, the throat swab was pretty normal but the nose was like arghhh. Swab kuchi ula vitanomei my head jerked back, so the person had to pull my head back to dig out the kuchi from my nose. It was a teary eye and laughing moment for me.

At the moment we're waiting for the results, I'm just concerned about my parents as they belong to the risky category. But as of now elarum nalla than irukom but ethuku risk nu test pani irukom. Hopefully everything is fine.

IMG_20210729_094140.jpg

#ElamOruExperienceThan

Argus

Yet another day to remember, ethu panavei kudathunu iruntheno atha pana vendiya oru situation vanthuduchu. . .

Tv News la parkum pothey oru mari gory ah discomfort ah feel agum. But veetu veliya pogamaley irunthalum epdiyavathu yarukavathu vanthuduthu.

I became close contact to a corona positive patient, so I had no choice but to do the screening. So iniki family ah poi panom, the screening cost us 4000+ rupees per person as we did it in a private clinic.

It was my very first time, the throat swab was pretty normal but the nose was like arghhh. Swab kuchi ula vitanomei my head jerked back, so the person had to pull my head back to dig out the kuchi from my nose. It was a teary eye and laughing moment for me.

At the moment we're waiting for the results, I'm just concerned about my parents as they belong to the risky category. But as of now elarum nalla than irukom but ethuku risk nu test pani irukom. Hopefully everything is fine.

View attachment 6411

#ElamOruExperienceThan
Are u alright immo??? ---- okay dana ellam :( will pray for u and ur parents :) Alleay!!! dont worry be hapieeeeeee :) stay cool ----- all is well sollitae iru!!