• Any Registered names in the Forum containing Skype ID or any other Contact Information will be Deleted.Try to Register names that aren't contact details .
  • Please keep the forum free from abuse, we request you to be civil .
  • Post your Queries and Posts Under Appropriate categories ,inappropriate Threads and posts will be Moved to the particular Category .

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FATHER

Immortal Goddess

Be kind, but don't be a fool to tolerate drama!!!

Dear T2F members,

Please please please pray for my father, he is on ventilator machine at the moment. I want him to come back home healthily. I beg everyone to please pray for his speed recovery.

::'(:::'(:::'(:::'(:::'(:

Argus

Poetic Nerd
Posting Maniac

Dear T2F members,

Please please please pray for my father, he is on ventilator machine at the moment. I want him to come back home healthily. I beg everyone to please pray for his speed recovery.

::'(:::'(:::'(:::'(:::'(:
Immo will pray for him:( pls dont worry stay calm --- we are all praying for His health recovery!!! From this second, we will definitely make our prayers too heavy---- uncle kandippa thirumba varuvaar --- pls, immmo ---- i will make spl prayers too for his recovery--- azhaadha immo :(

Argus

Poetic Nerd
Posting Maniac

Immo ma uncle epdi irukaar??? Pls update about him!! How is his progress right now ---- konjam edachum improvement irukka---- doctors ena sonnanga ma --- aunty ku dhairiyam sollu nee hope vitradha nangellam. Praying for his recovery --- nee saapdama irukaadha worries iruka dan seiyum immo pls tc of yr health too aunty ku saapda sollu ---- pls tc of ur siblings too ---- hope, all will be alright very soon --- all will be fine :) dont worry mm spl prayers is going on ---- ❤uncle kandippa nalla agiruvaar ma

Argus

Poetic Nerd
Posting Maniac

Positvity ah neraiya spread panu in ur minds uncle kandippa enchu vandhu unta again pesi unkooda time spend pannuvaaru idhey sollu aunty kitta --- the most posituve vibes the most karma will be change ---- so, dont lose hope swamy is there with u and ur family---- nanga ellarum kootu prarthanai seiyarome uncle kaha he will do better inum two or three days ls ma ---- dont woery --- update his health status tym kidaikum podhu ---- positivity speaks more ma---- aunty ku nambikkai kudu mmm =--- nee saapdu pls saapdama vitradha okay ---- un health nanna irundha dan aunty ah pathuka mudiyum okay ---- tc immo

Immortal Goddess

Thank you all for your comforting words and prayers.

All of us have been tested for positive.

PicsArt_08-27-07.44.00.jpg

My father is still on ventilator. According to doctor he is showing some improvement. Please pray for my amma as well. Amma is also showing some improvement compared to last week.

Me and my siblings are recovering as well.

It's Amma and Acha we're concerned about. Staying positive and praying hard.

I'm feeling calmer compared to past few days. My pulse is back to normal. My anxiety attack is under control at the moment.

Visitor

Don't Worry Be Positive in Thinking it makes Negative in Covid Results. Whatever Happens its all in Medical Facility. Your Words Shows You Belong to Kerala State. However, Kerala Had Good Medical Facilities For Covid Treatment Compare With other States. Trust Doctors Trust Medicines Get Well Soon Take Care. And one thing i want to share with you, your Dad and Mom are old persons so, Give balanced treatments like care about sugar level, Blood Pressures most importantly Care about their hearts. Bcoz Remdesivir Injections making side effects to hearts and nerves. so concentrate on that. last 4 months before i struggled for my fathers covid treatment one month i hardly struggled in this way now he is safe and back to normal life. plz don't afraid face it.

Argus

Poetic Nerd
Posting Maniac

View attachment 6562

My father is still on ventilator. According to doctor he is showing some improvement. Please pray for my amma as well. Amma is also showing some improvement compared to last week.

I'm feeling calmer compared to past few days. My pulse is back to normal. My anxiety attack is under control at the moment.
We all praying for all your family membrs ma--- God will help us :) stay calm dont worry ---- Swamy is there!!!

Argus

Poetic Nerd
Posting Maniac

View attachment 6562

Keep on update his progess over here ma----- God's bliss will help us in all critic conditions----- happy to hear about uncle's improvement progress --- still, we pray for his fullest recovery :) aunty will also gets her normal state very soon---- Swamy is there with U all !!!

Immortal Goddess

Dear T2F members,

My father is showing lots of improvement. Just had a video call from the hospital. My father asked us to pray for him. We motivated him to stay strong and come back home soon.

Praying for his speed recovery, can't wait to have him back home.

Thank you all for your prayers. Keep praying for my family _/\_

Argus

Poetic Nerd
Posting Maniac

Immo❤very happy to hear n see uncle's health improvement progress :) we keep on praying for his good health and he will definitely come back home as normal ❤ only thing u need to focus is spread as much positive vibes to uncle so that he gains confidence level :) it will be the boostup energy for him rather than medicines n drips and all ---- Kind words n positive thoughts sharing is the only medicine which can even change the mrithyu of a human being ---- its depicted in veda sastra ---- for one who wanna gain abhamrithyu boon he or she should be very kind and much Positive in all their words n doings ----
Uncle kandippa thirumbu vandhu unta kindal pani pesi unnoda koodave irupaar :) bayam vendam!!! Our Swamy is there with U all ❤❤❤❤

Immortal Goddess

Immo❤very happy to hear n see uncle's health improvement progress :) we keep on praying for his good health and he will definitely come back home as normal ❤ only thing u need to focus is spread as much positive vibes to uncle so that he gains confidence level :) it will be the boostup energy for him rather than medicines n drips and all ---- Kind words n positive thoughts sharing is the only medicine which can even change the mrithyu of a human being ---- its depicted in veda sastra ---- for one who wanna gain abhamrithyu boon he or she should be very kind and much Positive in all their words n doings ----
Uncle kandippa thirumbu vandhu unta kindal pani pesi unnoda koodave irupaar :) bayam vendam!!! Our Swamy is there with U all ❤❤❤❤
Thank you so much @Argus .

Argus

Poetic Nerd
Posting Maniac

Immo kindly update uncle's health progress and aunt's health improvement ----- at the earliest :) we all praying for u snd ur family members without fail---- uncle pathi updates sollu ma--- tc stay safe :)

Immortal Goddess

Hello T2F members,

Nanga elarum recovering phase la irukom. Every now and then cough varum. Otherwise fever stopped, phelgm lam nalla out varuthu. As for Amma she is regaining her taste and smell senses, her nose is no longer blocked phelgm lam nalla veliya varuthu.

As for my father, he is showing tremendous amount of improvement. From doctors being in the verge of intubating my father.
Ipo his oxygen level lam increase aiduchu. From Ventilator Machine to Ventimask ipo doctor said they gonna put the nose la podura tube. One week time la my father is showing bayangramana improvement.

Ipothiku doctors are treating my father for Pulmonary Embolism. CT scan la they found out he has blood clots in his lungs artery. So ipo athuku treatment poguthu.

My father's COVID-19 viral load isn't that bad, we believe the vaccine has helped him. It's due to my father's COPD exacerbation nalla than ivalo complications achu.

Our prayers are definitely helping him to recover. They will only discharge him once he is able to breathe on his own.

So hopefully, he will be back home after our quarantine ends and once we have fogged the house.

Thank you to everyone for keeping my family in your prayers.

:heart1::heart1::heart1:

mapleleaf36

Hello T2F members,

Nanga elarum recovering phase la irukom. Every now and then cough varum. Otherwise fever stopped, phelgm lam nalla out varuthu. As for Amma she is regaining her taste and smell senses, her nose is no longer blocked phelgm lam nalla veliya varuthu.

As for my father, he is showing tremendous amount of improvement. From doctors being in the verge of intubating my father.
Ipo his oxygen level lam increase aiduchu. From Ventilator Machine to Ventimask ipo doctor said they gonna put the nose la podura tube. One week time la my father is showing bayangramana improvement.

Ipothiku doctors are treating my father for Pulmonary Embolism. CT scan la they found out he has blood clots in his lungs artery. So ipo athuku treatment poguthu.

My father's COVID-19 viral load isn't that bad, we believe the vaccine has helped him. It's due to my father's COPD exacerbation nalla than ivalo complications achu.

Our prayers are definitely helping him to recover. They will only discharge him once he is able to breathe on his own.

So hopefully, he will be back home after our quarantine ends and once we have fogged the house.

Happy to hear . Wishing all of u lotsa love n speedy recovery

Argus

Poetic Nerd
Posting Maniac

Hello T2F members,

Immo happy to hear this from you ma----very happy for uncle's health progress ---- all is gerting well da--- dont worry be happy :) swamy is there with u andvur family :) Every now and then we dont
miss to pray for Uncle and Aunty's health improvement!!! So, all will gets normal at the earliest:) Stay safe n be positive ma:)