• Any Registered names in the Forum containing Skype ID or any other Contact Information will be Deleted.Try to Register names that aren't contact details .
  • Please keep the forum free from abuse, we request you to be civil .
  • Post your Queries and Posts Under Appropriate categories ,inappropriate Threads and posts will be Moved to the particular Category .

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FATHER

Immortal Goddess

Be kind, but don't be a fool to tolerate drama!!!

Dear T2F members,

Last week Wednesday was a hell of ride for me and my family. The doctors called to inform us that my father's condition is serious and they were asking for our consent to intubate him.

When the hospital gave us video call to talk to my father, he wasn't able to raise his hands, open his eyes nor talk to us. He was super weak. We thought that was the last time we will be seeing him.

Seeing my father in such condition drove us nuts. We started praying day and night for miracle.

Today a week after the hell ride, my father was able to call us on his own and finally talk to us. We had a proper two way conversation. My family is over the moon to see his improvement.

From the thought of loosing him and now being able to update him about my day. I'm finally feeling alive.

I want to thank each and everyone of you, for keeping my father in your prayers and comforting me when I was going through this hard time.
@Argus @Insomniac @Schatz @mapleleaf36 @Yankee doodle @All is well @oruvan @Jigarthandaa @Picasso @Visitor

Epadiyavathu my father lungs la irukum blood clots sari ahi, recover agi veetuku vanthadanum. Can't wait to have him back. Inimel gonna look after him with super duper extra care. :)

Argus

Poetic Nerd
Posting Maniac

All is well with you and your family immo---- Uncle ku seekirama anda lungs blood clot relax agi he will turns to normal very soon ---- Uncle veetuku vandhavitu PLS take care of him very patiently ----- aunty aiyum nalla pathuko----- avaroda sendhu smile panra pic engaluku send pannina adhuvae periya sandhosham engaluku---- APPA is a vara prasadham for all of us---- immo still we are praying for him. And for his health too----- unnoda health epdi irukku and ur sisters health get backs to normal ah *---- neeyum odambha pathuko --- yes its a critical condition than nama family ku ipdi vandhiruka koodathu--- still, God is there with us---- ellarum nalamaga irupeer en iniya anbargalae---- very eagerly wanna see ::"uncle smile with you"::
Take care ma----- Swamy is thre with you all!!! ❤

mapleleaf36

Dear T2F members,

Last week Wednesday was a hell of ride for me and my family. The doctors called to inform us that my father's condition is serious and they were asking for our consent to intubate him.

When the hospital gave us video call to talk to my father, he wasn't able to raise his hands, open his eyes nor talk to us. He was super weak. We thought that was the last time we will be seeing him.

Seeing my father in such condition drove us nuts. We started praying day and night for miracle.

Today a week after the hell ride, my father was able to call us on his own and finally talk to us. We had a proper two way conversation. My family is over the moon to see his improvement.

From the thought of loosing him and now being able to update him about my day. I'm finally feeling alive.

I want to thank each and everyone of you, for keeping my father in your prayers and comforting me when I was going through this hard time.
@Argus @Insomniac @Schatz @mapleleaf36 @Yankee doodle @All is well @oruvan @Jigarthandaa @Picasso @Visitor

Epadiyavathu my father lungs la irukum blood clots sari ahi, recover agi veetuku vanthadanum. Can't wait to have him back. Inimel gonna look after him with super duper extra care. :)
God willing he wil be back with u guys . Prayers n lotsa love.

Schatz

Change is that never changes
Staff member
Administrator

reputation_scoree

Looking at the progress, everything seems going in the right way so your father would be home sooner than expected. But from there, pls take every caution and care to keep him cheerful since mind heals the body more than the medicine.

Immortal Goddess

Yo Yo people . . .

Guess what my father got discharged today and his back home.
At the moment, he is still weak. He needs our assistance to move about.
Hereafter, we gonna look after him with extra care .
Thank You all (x10000) for praying for his recovery.
Our prayers really helped him to battle for his life.
Even the doctors were surprised by his fast recovery.
It is definitely a miracle.

I owe everyone heartfelt thanks for your prayers.
You guys stay safe as well yea.
Practice good hygiene at all time.
Take care of your family.

:heart1:

Argus

Poetic Nerd
Posting Maniac

Yo Yo people . . .

Immo, very happy to hear this from U❤❤❤❤❤ We are very much happy and personally, i feels much happier for uncle's fast recovery by Swamy Ayyan Ayyappan's Grace---- while doing daily abisheygams n poojas i am still prayimg for Uncle's Health progress n for his speedest recovery❤❤❤❤❤---- I said
know u everytime --- Swamy is there with U and Ur family ---- very Happy to hear this from U ----- take care of him and aunty very well from now on---- boost up his energy as per doctor's instructions ---- U n ur sisters also take care ---- Be safe=--- yeah, we were fine ---- over here its safe ----- still we need to be cautious:)
Happy for U immo ❤❤❤
Words vera edhuvum varala ---- sandhoshathula :) am so much happy ma❤

mapleleaf36

Yo Yo people . . .

Thats such a wonderful news . Be happy n value every precious moment with him n ur family . Lotsa love

Immortal Goddess

Hows everyone at home immo? Dad recovering well?
All of us are fine here, father ipo nalla saptu energy vanthuduchu. . .

So ipo colourful words use pani scold panra alavuku got energy pathathuku he is the supervisor commanding us to do house chores ipadi panu apadi panu. . .

Yea he is fine, still on medication for the blood clot two weeks kalichu post covid appointment iruku . . . but we have made it a practice to monitor his oxygen level and pressure on daily basis at night and day time....

mapleleaf36

That s great news . Glad to know things have gotten so much better . As for the colourful words ,trust me gal . We tend to miss those nagging n all wen u get married n go away frm home . So enjoy it while its there . Haha