• Any Registered names in the Forum containing Skype ID or any other Contact Information will be Deleted.Try to Register names that aren't contact details .
  • Please keep the forum free from abuse, we request you to be civil .
  • Post your Queries and Posts Under Appropriate categories ,inappropriate Threads and posts will be Moved to the particular Category .

Forum Info Register your Forum names at Chat2friends.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamil Forums

Forum Info
Staff member
Forum Community

We have migrated tamil2friends.com to chat2friends.com

T2F will only be online for 2 more weeks and then it will go offline, since we have migrated to the new domain, we request all forum members to register again at the new domain. Thanks, for the continued support throughout the years. Its time to look forward

Swaan

Will our threads be disappeared??
We have good memories here on threads!!

Ok , Thank you
We are looking forward toooo
:) :) :)

Tamil Forums

Forum Info
Staff member
Forum Community

Ok , Thank you
we tried transferring all the posts from here but the issue is transferring/redirecting chat link alone is causing errors for many, we have 1000's of posts here will take at least 100hours of work to check and redirect everything. that's the issue :) You can still create new memories.

Swaan

we tried transferring all the posts from here but the issue is transferring/redirecting chat link alone is causing errors for many, we have 1000's of posts here will take at least 100hours of work to check and redirect everything. that's the issue :) You can still create new memories.
Thank you for the reply admin,
I ll try saving my Fav ones.. :)
I ll forward my favs there :D

Yes , 100 hours is obviously tough..
Lets create a lot of new memories there:):)

Argus

Poetic Nerd
Posting Maniac

Ok , Thank you
This is what i about to ask ❤CHAMATHEY❤ :) coz, lots n lots of poetry threads were there created here only :)

Argus

Poetic Nerd
Posting Maniac

Sure Op Ji!!! I can understand we will forward our favorite poetry postings out thre in our new chat forum postings❤❤❤ tqsm :) that forum updation is very well!!! ❤❤

Tamil Forums

Forum Info
Staff member
Forum Community

Sure Op Ji!!! I can understand we will forward our favorite poetry postings out thre in our new chat forum postings❤❤❤ tqsm :) that forum updation is very well!!! ❤❤
Dark theme also anga check pannunga its colorful too:)

RingMaster

Little Circus
Staff member
Administrator
Developer

reputation_scoree

Ok , Thank you

It is possible to transfer these post to new site, but after giving thought NAAAH it aint worth it. I see bunch of people sharing video links, meme links and some quotes images. Those are not unique data to be saved in our servers. We are moving to national level website, so we are focused to have a fresh data that supports multi-lingual eco system in the forum in coming days.

Vanathi

It is possible to transfer these post to new site, but after giving thought NAAAH it aint worth it. I see bunch of people sharing video links, meme links and some quotes images. Those are not unique data to be saved in our servers. We are moving to national level website, so we are focused to have a fresh data that supports multi-lingual eco system in the forum in coming days.
Pona replye bettera irundhuchu. U cud have told that there is some tech difficulty rather than saying ppl have posted some worthless crap. It would hurt feelings of ppl who have invested their time and energy in adding content here. And there was an option to recover and still u didnt.. Just my two cents. Indha commentai paditha udan kizhithu vidavum :)

RingMaster

Little Circus
Staff member
Administrator
Developer

reputation_scoree

Pona replye bettera irundhuchu. U cud have told that there is some tech difficulty rather than saying ppl have posted some worthless crap. It would hurt feelings of ppl who have invested their time and energy in adding content here. And there was an option to recover and still u didnt.. Just my two cents. Indha commentai paditha udan kizhithu vidavum :)

Sometime truth is hurtful, there is no point in lying.

After going through your forum posts, all i see a chit chat? https://www.tamil2friends.com/forum/index.php?search/28506/

Is there any valuable content that should be saved for a long time propose?

And i did not mention '
some worthless crap

'
Quality of data that being shared in the forum. No idea when these people learn more about the quality content and quality of data we share which attracts more reads to be engaged in the conversation?

Starting fresh is not gonna hurt anyone, if you value your time, I BET you won't chit chat in forum for sure.

This will be my last message about this topic, because i value my time rather than explaining what is forum and how it should be used as.

Vanathi

After going through your forum posts, all i see a chit chat? https://www.tamil2friends.com/forum/index.php?search/28506/

And i did not mention '

'
Quality of data that being shared in the forum. No idea when these people learn more about the quality content and quality of data we share which attracts more reads to be engaged in the conversation?

Starting fresh is not gonna hurt anyone, if you value your time, I BET you won't chit chat in forum for sure.

This will be my last message about this topic, because i value my time rather than explaining what is forum and how it should be used as.
I wasnt able to open that link but i am sure its one of my posts. It was a chitchat post for sure.

I was saying that in general, about those who have genuinely invested some time and effort, not about me. I just voiced my apprehension that others may feel bad and my intention was not to hurt you. Also, i wasnt ready for a personal attack like this. So i will also zip it up and will try not chit chat and spoil ur forum’s decorum :)

mapleleaf36

And i did not mention '

'

Wow . Top notch arrogance . Kudos to u

Status
Not open for further replies.