• Any Registered names in the Forum containing Skype ID or any other Contact Information will be Deleted.Try to Register names that aren't contact details .
  • Please keep the forum free from abuse, we request you to be civil .
  • Post your Queries and Posts Under Appropriate categories ,inappropriate Threads and posts will be Moved to the particular Category .

[Request] List of Tamil Devotional Movies list needed

Riddick_t2f

Hi there,

I'm new to tamil2friends forum. I'm seeking everyone's help to list down all the Tamil devotional movies name here in this thread or please direct me to the right place where I can get them. That would be very helpful for me.

I've googled and found some random websites but they ain't got a complete list, therefore I decided to open a thread so then everyone would post the movie name(s) they know.

Please help on this and hope fully we can compile a complete list of Tamil devotional movie and make tamil2friends a place to refer if anyone looking for the same thing in the future.

Thanks a million in advance

S

Since 1983

Nandanar is a guy belongs to low caste tried to enter siva temple who dedicated his life for siva finally he achieved his dream but unfortunately he burned in temple by high caste peoples who themselves thinks they are superior in this society.(its true story). Forum has not permission to watch this video so click watch this video in you tube. (in true history nandanar never came back from fire {agnikundam} he died in Natraja chidhambaram temple). those who bored to watch full movie watch climax. [ Nandanar, also known as Tirunalaippovar and Tiru Nalai Povar Nayanar, was a Nayanar saint, who is venerated in the Hindu sect of Shaivism. He is the only Dalit saint in the Nayanars. He is generally counted as the eighteenth in the list of 63 Nayanars. Like the other Nayanars, he was a devout devotee of the god Shiva. ]

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Since 1983

Muthuramalinga Devar Considered As Leader of Devar Community in Tamilnadu. He Never Belived in Any Hindu Gods like Siva, Vishnu etc., But He Followed Arutpermjothi Vallalar Ways As His believes. in His Home He has Vallalar Picture, Peacock Feather and tamil Ancient God Murugan picture in temple room of his home. not only Devar, Former tamilnadu Presidency Chief Minister ( Andhra,karnataka,kerala,tamilnadu) Omandurar Also Great follower of Vallalar.
Omandur Ramasamy Reddiyar (1 February 1895 – 25 August 1970) was an Indian freedom-fighter and politician of the Indian National Congress. He served as the Premier of Madras Presidency from 23 March 1947 to 6 April 1949.

Vallalar Shortly Called As Arutpermjothi. Arutprakasa Vallalar Chidambaram Ramalingam, whose pre-monastic name was Ramalingam, commonly known in India and across the world as Vallalar, also known as Ramalinga Swamigal and Ramalinga Adigal,

True Story of Ramalinga Adigal Vallalar.

Last edited by a moderator:

Riddick_t2f

Dear All,

Super sorry for the late response.

Thanks you so much for everyone, I will take note all those movies.

At the same time, I managed to find many movies.

Thanks a million