• Any Registered names in the Forum containing Skype ID or any other Contact Information will be Deleted.Try to Register names that aren't contact details .
  • Please keep the forum free from abuse, we request you to be civil .
  • Post your Queries and Posts Under Appropriate categories ,inappropriate Threads and posts will be Moved to the particular Category .

Ungal Bathil Karuthu #7

Ajatashatru

Fire Still Burns!
Posting Maniac
VIP Member

நிச்சயமாக என் அன்பு குறையாது! இன்னும் அதிகமாகும்! நான் அவளை நேசிக்கிறேன், அவள் என்னை அளவு கடந்து நேசிக்கிறாள் எனில் , உண்மையான காதல் குறைகளை காணாது. குறைகளை நிறைகளாக பார்க்கும் :) நான் வேறு ஒருவரை தேடமாட்டேன். எனக்கும் அவளுக்கும் பிடித்த ஒரு குழந்தையை தத்து எடுத்துக்கொள்வோம்! அவளிடம் என்னுடைய ஒரே எதிர்ப்பார்ப்பு அவள் காதல் என் மீது எப்பொழுதும் மழையை போன்று பொழிந்து கொண்டிருக்க வேண்டும்! வேறு எதிர்ப்பார்ப்பு அவளிடம் இல்லை! :)

என் மனதில் தோன்றிய கருத்து, பிழை இருப்பின் மன்னிகவும்! :)

Argus

Yes!! I do love her the same as much than i loved her before marriage ---- coz, this is the time that i shows my love, care n affection more on her and make her feel comfortable without creating the thought of pregnancy...
Child is a gift from our God!!! --- we can adopt 2 childs from homes and will make them as ours kids!!!
Ethanaiyo, kozhandhai appa amma pasam illama still there in vain ---- so, we choose that kind of lovable children!!! I never goes for second choice --- ❤