• Any Registered names in the Forum containing Skype ID or any other Contact Information will be Deleted.Try to Register names that aren't contact details .
  • Please keep the forum free from abuse, we request you to be civil .
  • Post your Queries and Posts Under Appropriate categories ,inappropriate Threads and posts will be Moved to the particular Category .

Vetti survey

Immortal Goddess

Darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream!
Staff member
Administrator
You're too young to marry so live ur life, do things you love, build an empire and be financially independent. Then, get into marriage when you're mentally, emotionally and physically prepared for it.

Tinder is obviously for dating - if you just want to go on dates/hook ups, this will be the best option. People do find their soul mate in tinder.

If you think you want to start a family life and get married to someone - TamilMatrimony will be the right choice.

So, think wisely what do you want and decide :)

Narmidha

You're too young to marry so live ur life, do things you love, build an empire and be financially independent. Then, get into marriage when you're mentally, emotionally and physically prepared for it.

Tinder is obviously for dating - if you just want to go on dates/hook ups, this will be the best option. People do find their soul mate in tinder.

If you think you want to start a family life and get married to someone - TamilMatrimony will be the right choice.

Wonderful admin ... Ungala matum epde evalo ariva solla mudiyudhu , engayoo potetinga

Picasso

Aiye naa enakku kekala. If you have to choose which one will yu pick? Not both nu sola koodathu :lol:

Picasso

According to myself both are mokkai, try to independent and njoy with no commitment ha ha.. no rule no break.. dating temporary stress relief try it throw it..
Not for me narmidha. Ungaluku ethu pick? Kadasi varaikume single uh Iruka porathila la so etha vachi next stage ku poveenga? I agree you will socialize and pick but ipo introverts era la athuku vaipu ilatha naala I'm asking either this or that?
Don't say neither! Haha

Ajatashatru

Fire Still Burns!
Posting Maniac
Vaazhaiye sila neram apdi thane bro onnum puriyathu
நீ நடந்து போக பாதை
இல்லை என்று கவலை
கொள்ளாதே.. நீ நடந்தால்

அதுவே ஒரு பாதை தான்.

Narmidha

Not for me narmidha. Ungaluku ethu pick? Kadasi varaikume single uh Iruka porathila la so etha vachi next stage ku poveenga? I agree you will socialize and pick but ipo introverts era la athuku vaipu ilatha naala I'm asking either this or that?
Don't say neither! Haha
Then of course dating pics.. naangalum solluvom la , but one twist if i will date then that person be my man...