• Any Registered names in the Forum containing Skype ID or any other Contact Information will be Deleted.Try to Register names that aren't contact details .
  • Please keep the forum free from abuse , we request you to be civil .
  • Post your Queries and Posts Under Appropriate categories ,inappropriate Threads and posts will be Moved to the particular Category .

❤️Our 365 Days❤️

Immortal Goddess

Staff member
Babyyyyyyyyyyyy,

On our 1st Anniversary, I want you to know how much I've enjoyed being with you. 2019 was definitely a rollercoaster ride for me. Thank you for staying by my side through my ups and downs.

You definitely deserve an award for tolerating my never-ending dramas. It's amazing to know how we have survived a year together despite our wars. Lucky u, staying miles away from me ilati I won't talk my thodapai kattai will do the talking you know that .

You're definitely not the best boyfriend in the world but I'm still blessed to have you. Not sure how long this relationship will survive but I'm grateful baby for all the love and affection you've showered upon me.

Hugs and Kisses,
❤Ur Papa❤

Ram34

Meanwhile singles ...

2019 இன்னாடா பண்ணிட்டு இருந்தே..
Squad - 300+ சிக்கன் டின்னர்
Duo - 200+ சிக்கன் டின்னர்
Solo - 100+ சிக்கன் டின்னர்

பப்ஜி டாவ்வ்வ் :smoke::smoke:

வாழ்த்துக்கள் பேபி & பாப்பா.. 2020ல தொடப்பக்கட்டையில் சம்பவம் செய்ய வாழ்த்துக்கள் :nodding:

Attachments

T

! The Reader !

Kadaisi Varaikum Single ah Single Tea Ku Ching Chak Adika Vendiyathu thaan Nee. Kaavi Dress Potta Kabothi :D Puducha Like Podu Pudikati Dislike Pannu. ithu Enna Chat Nu Ninachiya? Nee Tea Aathurathuku :P1: