1. Any Registered names in the Forum containing Skype ID or any other Contact Information will be Deleted.Try to Register names that aren't contact details .
  2. Wanna be a PRO in the Chatroom ? How to become a PRO User
  3. Post your Queries and Posts Under Appropriate categories ,inappropriate Threads and posts will be Moved to the particular Category .
Dismiss Notice
Try to be Respectful towards other Members of the Forum , Forum la Abusive Language use panna Forum Account Tharkaligamaaga Suspend Seiyapadum or Ban/Delete Seiyapadum.

Am new here to forum

Argus Jun 7, 2019

?

Will u like this poem ???

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Not sure

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Argus

Argus New Member

Well am arguuu.... Very nice to be here... Happy to see all in one nut shell .... Thanks for this forum page admin.... Actually, I don't know about this earlier ... One of my friend told about this forum page ... Very nice and good to see new ppl around ... Will like to share my kavidhai here for you guys ....

அன்பாய் வாழ அமைதியான வாழ்க்கை பாதையில் நீயும் பயணிக்க வாழ்த்துகிறேன்....

நின் வாழ்க்கை பயணத்தில் பற்பல இன்னல்களை நீ சந்தித்தாலும் என்றும் நின் புன்முறுவலை அழகிய முகத்தில் காட்டாமல் இருந்ததில்லை....

வாழ்க்கையே ஒரு ஓடமென்றே நீ கூறுவாய்‌..... நீ இவ்வுலகில் உதிர்த்த இந் நன்நாளிலே உமக்கென்று ஓர் பரிசை தர விரும்பினேன்.....

ஆதலால், இப்பரிசை என் எழுத்து பூர்வமாக உமக்கு சமர்ப்பிக்கிறேன்... அனைவருக்கும், நின் பாட்டின் மூலமாக ஆராதனையாக இருப்பவளே உமக்கு இனிய பிறந்த நன்நாள் வாழ்த்துகள்.

This kavidhai is dedicated to one of my close friend in our chat ..... Today is her b'day so for wishing her I wrote this poem.... And , once again I am very glad for giving this wonderful opportunity to meet all in one shelter admin ... Thnx:fcrossed::fcrossed::inlove::hello::makeup::like1:

• Like Like x 1
  2. samy12

samy12 Member

welcome to tamil2friends have a pleasent chat

well well post a wish in the wishing section lets wish her tooo

• Like Like x 1
  3. Plum Cake

Plum Cake is a Featured MemberPlum Cake Active Member

Welcome argus:fcrossed::fcrossed::fcrossed:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Argus

Argus New Member