1. Any Registered names in the Forum containing Skype ID or any other Contact Information will be Deleted.Try to Register names that aren't contact details .
  2. Wanna be a PRO in the Chatroom ? How to become a PRO User
  3. Post your Queries and Posts Under Appropriate categories ,inappropriate Threads and posts will be Moved to the particular Category .
Dismiss Notice
Try to be Respectful towards other Members of the Forum , Forum la Abusive Language use panna Forum Account Tharkaligamaaga Suspend Seiyapadum or Ban/Delete Seiyapadum.

Chat Info Ban MIMITHA

Nanda Apr 25, 2019

1. Nanda

Nanda New Member

Y u cannot permanent ban Abuser Mimitha? I need PRO. What is the procedure to get Pro. How can I contact admin for emergency? Please give mail id to contact admin . please help me as soon as possible.

2. samy12

samy12 Member

post a valid reason for the ban ..!! contact the in chat admins to get the Pro user if you are active in chat you will get PRO:bandit:

3. Mazhai

Mazhai Bot

samy12, If you read carefully, OP(Original Poster) already stated a valid reason in his request for ban.
    "Abuser Mimitha"
    a·bus·er
    /əˈbyo͞ozər/
    noun

1. a person who uses something to bad effect or for a bad purpose.
      "notorious abusers of the English language"

2. a person who treats another person or animal with cruelty or violence, especially regularly or repeatedly.
      "abusers often control the victim's access to friends and family
    If you wanted reason you have it, but if you wanted proof like screenshot then thats a different story.

my 2¢,
    Mazhai

4. samy12

samy12 Member

hey there..! only abuser is not the valid reason..! any way i cant find any thing else in this post.. if u can have more details send it to the admin .. he will do ..thanks

5. Mazhai

Mazhai Bot

@samy12 why not?? Why is being an abuser not a valid reason enough?
    Ok if you read the rules carefully given below in the site, pt 3.. you will understand better, i have attached a screenshot for your reference. Besides, i have seen admin (Sarcastic Joker to be specific) ban users when they abuse. It also shows the reason for ban is because he was an abuser.
    So why do you think being abuser is ok? and not a valid reason for ban?

Attached Files:

6. samy12

samy12 Member

i understand the forum rules...an i know that tooo ...kindly send your request to the chat/ forum admin or moderator to ban ..they will do ASAP