1. Any Registered names in the Forum containing Skype ID or any other Contact Information will be Deleted.Try to Register names that aren't contact details .
  2. Post your Queries and Posts Under Appropriate categories ,inappropriate Threads and posts will be Moved to the particular Category .
Dismiss Notice
Pro membership upgrade has been cancelled , so do not post any threads or messages regarding Pro membership in the Forum
Dismiss Notice
Try to be Respectful towards other Members of the Forum , Forum la Abusive Language use panna Forum Account Tharkaligamaaga Suspend Seiyapadum or Ban/Delete Seiyapadum.

Ban this Theeyanam thee abuser

Argus Jul 12, 2019

?

Ban this Theeyanam thee

1. Ban him immediately

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Not to ban, just block

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Ban him permanently

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Argus

Argus New Member

Dear admin,

Pls ban this Theeyanam thee abuser .... Coz, he is targeting each and every girls out there in chat ... That too cornering some innocent ppl...
    Coz of his continuous tortures that concerned person fed up very much :poor::cry1::mehmeh::doh: am attaching his conversation where the concerned person is not at all present ..

this is not happening for the first time.... It's is going prolonged .... I wanna know how these ppl abusing each and every girls around the chat whom they are not at all dealing into their business ....

Admin I kindly request you to resolve this problem asap... I also can understand that you may not supposed to watch the chat each and everything all the time...

Yes I do agree that ... But, such things are making our chat girls or that concerned person making to fed up much ....

See admin ji , all ppl are coming here to chat rooms just for fun and mind relaxation and no one can take things into us very deeply I know that well.... U may also answer me now that just ask that concerned person to change her nick or something ...

Or just ask her to ignore like that u may reply right now... Anything else , it's not a permanent solution for this kind of perverted activities ....

Ppl coming here with several issues they just wanna to kill their their time and forget about their worries ppl making friends and conversing but these kinda abusers are making pshychic acts which is very condemnable .... Hope, admin ji u may understand the situation of the users and the chat ryt now ...

If I leads admin ji , In future ppl arrivals to this site may fall off drastically I am damn sure in this....

U may also ask whom u are to support that concerned girl ... Yes, I am her good friend out there in chat ....

She is feeling very bad and hestitating to speak freely with all of us as earlier before ....

Dear admin ji this is for ur notice ... Kindly do the needful ... Save the girls privacy and make them to communicate around the chat with an ease feel....

Thanks for your patience for listening my words ....

View this screen shots and do the needful as soon as possible.... Ban that theeyanam thee abuser ...

Thanks for your time and consideration..... Screenshot_2019-07-12-17-16-38-15.png
    Screenshot_2019-07-12-17-17-02-81.png Screenshot_2019-07-12-17-16-51-86.png Screenshot_2019-07-12-17-17-27-05.png Screenshot_2019-07-12-17-17-16-95.png Screenshot_2019-07-12-17-17-16-95.png Screenshot_2019-07-12-17-17-58-75.png
    The concerned girl nick is SELFISH GIRL whom she is facing a very bad abuses by this weird perverted physchic abuser THEEYANAM THEE

Do the needful