1. Any Registered names in the Forum containing Skype ID or any other Contact Information will be Deleted.Try to Register names that aren't contact details .
  2. Post your Queries and Posts Under Appropriate categories ,inappropriate Threads and posts will be Moved to the particular Category .
Dismiss Notice
Pro membership upgrade has been cancelled , so do not post any threads or messages regarding Pro membership in the Forum
Dismiss Notice
Try to be Respectful towards other Members of the Forum , Forum la Abusive Language use panna Forum Account Tharkaligamaaga Suspend Seiyapadum or Ban/Delete Seiyapadum.

Solved Banned?

Shizuka Sep 23, 2017

Not open for further replies.
  1. Shizuka

Shizuka New Member

i was n chennai room nd chatting... suddenly my netwrk server hs dwn.... and wen it ws reconncting upto 15 secs .. and
    it shown me YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED :(... pls , kindly chk .

2. Insomniac

Insomniac Administrator Staff Member

i think your IP got resetted ..Try reconnecting your internet .

3. Shizuka

Shizuka New Member

oh thnks for the quick reply:clap:.. i will try it :mmm1:

4. Shizuka

Shizuka New Member

and shizuka oda oda thirratapattar lam anga vandrukathule lol... respect vere narya ieuku so :D dont want to blur t at any cost lol,,,

5. Insomniac

Yaraachum Ban panna than ooda ooda thurathapattar varum ..This looks like an IP ban Offline .User name Ban aanathan athu varum lool

6. Shizuka

Shizuka New Member

apo apdi ila artom tana ,, thankyou for d favor wrds lol

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2017
  7. Shizuka

Shizuka New Member

thanku opti.. now the chatroom is wrking :clap:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Administrator

Administrator Listen to the silence, See through the darkness Staff Member

o_O enna Corruption :O lol

9. Insomniac

IP Ban aagiduchaam athaan corruption aamaa :laugh:

10. Shizuka

Shizuka New Member

adhu engaluku apditan:p ..engalyum admin akunga ungalameri clever ah pesrom lol

11. Thamizh$

Thamizh$ Guest

OP, Enaku kuda ban msg vanthu nethu around 7.30 PM :( msg was like : konjam neram silent ha irunga appo thaan buthi varum .. like that... en ipadi achu, yaru enna ban panna :( nan onume pannalaye

12. ! RaVaNaN !

! RaVaNaN ! Guest

Unga Network slow ah iruntha ipdi nadakkum. enakkum intha exp irukku.

13. Insomniac

14. Insomniac

And for instance Ban ,Kick and Mute 3 kum different messages kaatum dont confuse everything.

1.If you are banned it will show - You are Banned and the chat flash(black screen) will stop loading and show "you are banned" message

2.When you are Kicked -It will show "you cant enter into the room" the flash will load and rooms will be visible but you cant enter the Particular room if you are kicked .

3.When you are muted- Jail ul adaikapattar this happens when you are muted and the reasons for getting a mute is stated in the above reply.

So dont confuse everything with a ban.

• Informative Informative x 1
Not open for further replies.