1. Any Registered names in the Forum containing Skype ID or any other Contact Information will be Deleted.Try to Register names that aren't contact details .
  2. Post your Queries and Posts Under Appropriate categories ,inappropriate Threads and posts will be Moved to the particular Category .
Dismiss Notice
Pro membership upgrade has been cancelled , so do not post any threads or messages regarding Pro membership in the Forum
Dismiss Notice
Try to be Respectful towards other Members of the Forum , Forum la Abusive Language use panna Forum Account Tharkaligamaaga Suspend Seiyapadum or Ban/Delete Seiyapadum.

Dead line short movie

Machoashwin Dec 3, 2017

?

Do you expect more from me ??

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Machoashwin

Machoashwin I'm awesome

Here you go guys dead line short movie did sound desgin, Dubbing and composed by me
    Mix and masted by my buddy Aravindan karthick

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Insomniac

Insomniac Administrator Staff Member

Ok if you want an honest review i can say a little here .

1.The acting is kinda OK ,this being a short film its enough
    2.The music actually did credit to the short film and its well done ,except in few places it invited for few expectations and it didn't happen.
    3. There can be a little detailed story , at least like few more minutes as the thrill didn't get me enough, i mean 12 mins were enough but shots more thrilling would be good enough
    4. i couldn't get the main theme of the story , he travels back to time gets killed back in time ? or the dead guy enters into the time travel machine and the real one is left out ? or if the spirit of the dead guy enters the other guy ?

but for a start this is actually a pretty good short film .

3. Machoashwin

Machoashwin I'm awesome

Tha
    Thanks for your rivew Bro

4. ! RaVaNaN !

! RaVaNaN ! Guest

Music Mattum Nalla irukku lol.... Ama Yaaru Dubbing, Sound Design & Compose ha ha ha....Gud Work Keep it Up.