• Any Registered names in the Forum containing Skype ID or any other Contact Information will be Deleted.Try to Register names that aren't contact details .
  • Please keep the forum free from abuse , we request you to be civil .
  • Post your Queries and Posts Under Appropriate categories ,inappropriate Threads and posts will be Moved to the particular Category .

EXTRAMARITAL AFFAIR ON LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP

THIRAVIYAM

Long distance .jpg
December 22nd 2015...!!!
yes Thatz when i exactly met her on an online platform...
it jzt started off as a hi nd bye had food hw r u blah blah things...
i was 28 then.

soon our hi nd bye transformed into i miss u sweety i like u sweety and we conVersed much more abt our personal details. I was leading a very lonely life and for her she waz leading a life in hell....
soon we solaced each other consoled each other....

our feelings strong grew for both of us qnd we felt we couldnt take things lightky neither we can hide whatz on our mindz. Time came for us to take our relationship to the next level. An heavenly affair as they say lol(no pun intended). That bullshit LOVE as they call so lol.

But w8 lemme wind the clock back when i proposed her and when she accepted it she was into a married life for 7 years and had a daughter. Extramarital nd that too in long distance relationship...

hw itz gonna wrk out..!? I thought thiz wuld be like jzt ne other relationships i had on chat pick up drop up case.. But thatz not the case with her. She waz so serious into it. But by saying all these i dunt wanna demean her in ne sense. She haz been the most wonderful and beautiful (love is blind.. Yeah datz ryt lol) women i ve ever met.
The 1st few years went on with constant f8s as we both are over possessed on both of us. We both were living two lives 2b accurate. A real life which iz artificial and a virtual life which seemed real 2 us...
never in one moment we felt remorse or gullible for what were doing... All that mattered 2 us is our happiness. A bit selfish too in a sense...
so when itz march 4 we will be celebrating(......!!!???) five yearz on online LDR. nd d main thing iz i ve nevwr seen her in person 4 d past five yearz not even 4 a moment neither do i want to in future as it may jeopardize her current family life....

so hw did we maintain the relationship 4 five years without even seeing each other....!!???

Last edited:

THIRAVIYAM

Thiz iz what i recieved 4m her lastlyIMG_20200229_033328.jpg IMG_20200229_033255.jpg
2b continued.....

Last edited:

THIRAVIYAM

இணையம் முதல் இணையும் வரை.......

ஒரு காதல் கதை......

முதல் அத்தியாயம்.....

1. நட்பு.......

சிறகை விரித்து திரியும் இரு பறவையும் இணையும் இடம்
இணையத்தளம் என்னும் ஒரு கூட்டினுள் நட்பினில்
தொடங்கி காதல் வரை.....

இரு பறவையும் காவியமானது இக்கதையில்.....

அவன் பெயர் லியோ (leomax) அவள் பெயர் ப்ரியசக்தி.....

அவள் கண்ட இணையத்தளத்தில் அவனையும் கண்டால்
அவர்களின் பழக்கத்தில் நட்பூக்கள் மலர்ந்தது.
இருவரின் ஒவ்வொரு தினமும் இணையத்தில் கடந்தது.

பேச பேச இருவருக்கும் 24 மணி நேரம் போதவில்லை இரவு பகலும்
அவள் அவன் வருகை எண்ணி காத்திருந்தாள் இணையத்தில்.
இருவரிடையே புரிதல் அதிகரிக்க அக்கறை இருவரின் மனதிலும்
வசிக்க தொடங்கியது.

காலம் கடந்து செல்ல செல்ல அவனுக்கு அவளிடம் இணையத்தில்
மற்ற தோழர்கள் பேசுவதை அவன் விரும்பவில்லை. அது போல்
அவனிடம் பேசும் மற்ற தோழிகளை அவள் வெறுக்கிறாள்.

இருவருக்கும் சண்டை சமாதானம் இரண்டும் வந்து வந்து செல்ல.

அவனிடம் புது உணர்வை எதிர் பார்க்கிறாள். அவன் பேச்சில்
ஒரு மறைவான அர்த்தம் புரிந்தும் புரியாமலும் தவிக்கிறது அவள்
மனது.

இருவரிடையே புது அனுபவம் புதுமை உணர்வு சொல்ல முடியாமல்
தவிக்கும் இரு நெஞ்சம். சொன்னால் மறுக்குமோ என்ற
எண்ணத்திலும் சொன்னால் விலகுமோ என்ற எண்ணத்திலும்
ஒரு உணர்வு.

இருவரும் நட்பினை தொடர்ந்தாலும் உள் ஒன்றும் வெளி ஒன்றும்
ஏக்கத்துடன் பேசுகின்றனர்.

புரிதலின் மூலம் வேறொன்று பிறக்கிறது........
Thiz waz her way of expressing love 2wards me.LEO aka LEOMAX.....
2b continued....

Last edited:

THIRAVIYAM

IMG_20200511_002804.jpg
Baaang......!Happy ending 2 the 5 yearz long relationship..!!! :)
While not much diving deep into the blah blah emotions lemme show sum insight on what really worked 4 us and what really didnt...First iz First...why do women seek another realtionship while being in an existing one...!??well ofcourse acknowledging d fact that adultery iz no more illegal in india...
Well a women can love two persons...!? or even more..!?well our own epics haz shown itz possible even upto FIVE person as husbands LEGALLY ..!!!Well we can take into account of Draupathi aka paanchaali as an eg..

so To b Honest itz legal 2 ve more than one husband(dunt ask me will u allow ur mother 2 ve one like that).
so why do women in 1st place seek an relationship other than being in one...!?

most of the answers would be they were so used2 that monotonous life of kids wrk housechores so that they wanna get outta that hell nd take solace in other pple ..nd mostly they prefer virtual so that they can not get committed...In REAL.....!!

some still would ve married through a romantic phase in their early years but their spouses wouldnt ve kept the expectations upto the mark they were at the beggining of the marriage..find no time in appreciating smaller things whatever she does..nd most importantly never discuss with her taking important family decisions...so they want some1 who recognizes their efforts listen to their silence and see thro their tears....

some would jzt wanna thrill ride 2 go jzt as an adventure 2 venture out...so they take it jzt like that....

a few (but men wont acknowledge that fact ) fall in jzt coz they arent pleased in...well ...u knw what im closing in at(shuld maintain a decorum in public forum lol)

well when it comez to indian context some problemz are common to all getting married too young when they dunt even know what really parenting is...some might not get taste of their choice...just like u go and order for Jack Daniels nd what u get is Bacardi!!u cant accept what u wont deny!!

so given all possible scenarios nw comez the question ..IZ thiz relationship worth it..!?can women ve more than one affair...!?sexually...!?emotionally..!?or even both...what actually iz d so called love!!?Does loving some1 really mean we shuld b sexually comitted 2 them...!?life long ...?does jumping over d fence a single time means betrayal...!?well what if she really wants to b comitted emotionally but sexually she wanna explore...!?jzt like a kid exploring the many toys around him/her...!?well their love for toys remains the same...itz jzt that toys r gonna differ once they get bored of them...well humans r not toys...but emotions..that remains the same...

we do celebrate motherhood to the same extent as we do make them derogatory...mothertongue..Vs...motherf*** jzt one simple eg...!!!

so do extramarital affair wrks really well for them...!?well men tend 2 make it wrk like a charm for them...For every men in virtual chat a HW with emotional liability is a blessing in disguise..the more heartbroken they are the more easier it iz for men to trap them with sugar coated words...well atleast i fooled nearly some 3 women with these techniques in ma early adolescence...yeah i do regret now but ..

men iz alwayz men...

To ma knwledge 99% Men in chat seek lust given the chance while only remaining 1% only will resist...as compared to women the ratio is lil bit less(as far as the womens i ve chatted)

so there are many open questions that r still unanswered ...coz to men nd women sex iz still a taboo subject.....!!

bak2 square1 what really happened between us in thez 5 years!?? well TBH i used her for ma sexual gratification 4 nearly the first 3 yearz...but thingz changed when one incident happened.....THAT SINGLE INCIDENT..my perception upon her changed after that....i thought of using her as another sextoy and leave her stranded in d middle of something..but some urge made me feel guilty....i dunt know whether itz maturity or that i had empathized on her or i had a sympathy on her but...something..that something(still unknown to me)made her to clinge on her no matter what happened...so hw did it end up in the first picture...!?lol i will sum it up in one word in indian setup for ur extramarital affair to wrk out either u ve to elope or break up mutually still u ve the mutual understanding...i chose the latter.....!!:B:

A lil tit bit for all those who r in relationship in virtualworld especially those who ve virtual physical intimacy....!
1589406742482.png
Oh 4got 2 tell.... nd then came diz another girl in ma life...damn yeah ...ma fate iz deemed 2 meet them only in chatz not in real it seemz....well she didnt last long nuf tho....!!
may r may not b continued depending upon d situation...!;)

Last edited: