• Any Registered names in the Forum containing Skype ID or any other Contact Information will be Deleted.Try to Register names that aren't contact details .
  • Please keep the forum free from abuse , we request you to be civil .
  • Post your Queries and Posts Under Appropriate categories ,inappropriate Threads and posts will be Moved to the particular Category .

forums thread ku dislike button venum admin master ji

RRoyal

hi master

how ru , hope u doing fine there, i am doing great here.

my suggestion DISLIKE BUTTON venum, if the content of forums threads we dont like, there is no option there to dislike, kindly think of it

THIRAVIYAM

hi master

how ru , hope u doing fine there, i am doing great here.

my suggestion DISLIKE BUTTON venum, if the content of forums threads we dont like, there is no option there to dislike, kindly think of it
Machi avanga content encourage panalainaalum discourage panna vendaam.At least they give us an insight on what we dont like.andha vagailayavdhu avangala paartalam lol

RRoyal

Machi avanga content encourage panalainaalum discourage panna vendaam.At least they give us an insight on what we dont like.andha vagailayavdhu avangala paartalam lol
hey machi u are right,hehehe i am new to fourm la :D :D konjam famous agalam ippadi :D

THIRAVIYAM

hey machi u are right,hehehe i am new to fourm la :D :D konjam famous agalam ippadi :D
Haha sure machi already nee chat la famous thaana welcome to chat.

Modha post ah yeppadi daavadikaradhunu podu...many need ur advise

RRoyal

Haha sure machi already nee chat la famous thaana welcome to chat.

Modha post ah yeppadi daavadikaradhunu podu...many need ur advise
company secert solla sollouriya machi, :D :D ithu chat ethics opposite ache :D