1. Any Registered names in the Forum containing Skype ID or any other Contact Information will be Deleted.Try to Register names that aren't contact details .
  2. Post your Queries and Posts Under Appropriate categories ,inappropriate Threads and posts will be Moved to the particular Category .
Dismiss Notice
Pro membership upgrade has been cancelled , so do not post any threads or messages regarding Pro membership in the Forum
Dismiss Notice
Try to be Respectful towards other Members of the Forum , Forum la Abusive Language use panna Forum Account Tharkaligamaaga Suspend Seiyapadum or Ban/Delete Seiyapadum.

Happy Birthday to the August 29 Borns

Adrenaline Aug 28, 2017

1. Adrenaline

Adrenaline New Member Senior Member

Saw the calendar section of our forum,Someone is Celebrating Birthday Today.Dont know who .Wishing them a Happy Birthday and a Prosperous Future Ahead.Forget the problems and past and have a wonderful future .

[​IMG]

To whoever is Celebrating Today (Aug 29th) ,Happy Birthday on behalf of our forum . :)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2017
  2. Broken Sorrow

Broken Sorrow New Member

RE: Happy Birthday -Aug 29th Born

Cool Happy Birthday :)

3. RE: Happy Birthday -Aug 29th Born

[hr]
    Thank you so much if it doesn't include me ....But I have my bday today :)
    [hr]
    Broken Bro...thank U for this song ...It sounded that its for me ::p I share the same nic in this chatroom

4. Adrenaline

Oh wow that was yours?? Happy birthday ::) Have a wonderful year ahead ..Can we know ur chat name?

5. Broken Sorrow

Broken Sorrow New Member

hey Mini Happy Birthday :)

6. Adrenaline

Oh its Mini .Mini Mol Kochu Mol Happy Birthday ::D....The Rocking DJ of T2F ::D have a great year ahead

7. RE: Happy Birthday -Aug 29th Born

Thank You Anna :)
    [hr]
    Hahhaha thats me ....Thank You so much