1. Any Registered names in the Forum containing Skype ID or any other Contact Information will be Deleted.Try to Register names that aren't contact details .
  2. Wanna be a PRO in the Chatroom ? How to become a PRO User
  3. Post your Queries and Posts Under Appropriate categories ,inappropriate Threads and posts will be Moved to the particular Category .
Dismiss Notice
Try to be Respectful towards other Members of the Forum , Forum la Abusive Language use panna Forum Account Tharkaligamaaga Suspend Seiyapadum or Ban/Delete Seiyapadum.
  1. Parvathi Ramasamy

Parvathi Ramasamy New Member

Hi everyone,

I am Parvathi from Chennai and very glad to be a part of this community. I work for Magic Weddings which is one of the top wedding decorators in Chennai. We help people to create beautiful wedding venues at affordable rates.

I look forward to healthy engagement and helping each other.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Argus

Argus New Member

Welcome parvathi to our community .... Wishing you all a very happy and successful beginning of conversations woth our ppl over there .... And , glad to know about your field of working ... Happy today see you again in our forum.... Keep rocking.... Cheers .... Enjoy your day.... Will be helpful for you to explore your work during our community ppl weddings n all...
    I also recommend some friends of mine to contact you for their wedding ceremonies da....
    Happy to see you here .... Take care.... :fcrossed::inlove:good job parvathi .... :hello::like1::clap:

3. Star

Star Member

WC :dreaming:parvathy