• Any Registered names in the Forum containing Skype ID or any other Contact Information will be Deleted.Try to Register names that aren't contact details .
  • Please keep the forum free from abuse , we request you to be civil .
  • Post your Queries and Posts Under Appropriate categories ,inappropriate Threads and posts will be Moved to the particular Category .

Chat Info How to Become a Moderator /Admin in Chat room .

C

Cedric

Hello, We are always being asked how to become Moderators /Admins in the chat room.And there are many people who are asking for it, we always do look for potential Moderator and later Promote them as Admins.Here are few things we see in a user who might be a potential Moderator/Admin.

1. The person/user should have been a regular chatter for at-least 6 months.
  2. The person/user should be well known among regular users of the chat room.
  3. This is an open chat room, which means you can see everything here.The person/user should not be carried away or become emotional and should know what is it like to be in a chat room.
  4. The person/user should be patient enough to know the issues and analyze and come up with good decisions hearing both sides of the story.
  5. Once they become a Moderator they should be loyal, matured, patient and mainly focus on the wellness of the chat room.
  6. Seeing how they keep things in the chat room being a Moderator will be analyzed to later promote them as an Admin.

Remember we don't Promote you as Moderator/Admin even if you are close/Friends to any Current Moderators/Admins, The decision is purely dependent on the criteria that have stated above.

Being a Moderator or Admin in a Chat room that has thousands of visitors a day is a tedious task, there will be abuses, swearings and spammers and friends who might need your favor .so always keep these in consideration before requesting for it. If there is a potential user we will ask them if they are interested.And if we find they aren't suitable to be a Moderator/Admin after being given the posting, we will remove them with so many valid reasons in mind.

Am I Eligible For that Admin Bro And OP :Angel:

A

Ashika

Apa enaku mod or admin chance kudunga pa
I can handle the spammers:B::B::B::B::Angel::Angel::Angel:

A

Ashika

! The Reader !

RaVaNaN

Women's have 100% Eligible to handle Chat issues. No Doubt. Coz, They R 24*7 Users in Chat. But, Continuity & Consistency Needed.

A

Ashika

They won't made me as a mod coz of some rules I can't perform

THANGAMAGAN

Aunty hero ku ellam PRO kidayatha so sad appo enakku kandippa PRO kidaikkathu lolz