• Any Registered names in the Forum containing Skype ID or any other Contact Information will be Deleted.Try to Register names that aren't contact details .
  • Please keep the forum free from abuse , we request you to be civil .
  • Post your Queries and Posts Under Appropriate categories ,inappropriate Threads and posts will be Moved to the particular Category .

HUSBAND SELECTION 101 FOR YOUNG INDIAN GIRLS by Kirtanya_MindFresh.

Immortal Goddess

Staff member

Misogyny is the oldest Indian tradition.

If you are a born a woman here, 95% of your entire life's happiness will depend on this single most important decision you will make: WHO WILL BE YOUR HUSBAND?

Fairy tales do not happen in reality. If you marry a frog, he remains a frog. And to divorce this frog, you will lose at least 10 years of your life in our dysfunctional courts. And even if you do, with our incredible country's VIRGIN craze, it is highly unlikely that you will find a man who does not think he is making a frigging sacrifice in dating you.

So it is very important to draw your lines before marriage on where your freedoms cannot be questioned based on "I-HAVE-A-DICK-SO-YOU-SHOULD-LISTEN-TO-ME" factor.

How do you know if you are dating or marrying a frog?

1. If any man believes your mission on earth is to serve his parents, then he is a frog. Don't marry him.

It's everybody's duty to care for their own parents and no body's business to demand from another. Just because he comes attached with a different set of reproductive organs doesn't make the labor pain of his mother holier than your mother’s.

2. If any man is obsessed with "husband's respect", and your every other conversation is about that, he is a frog. Do not marry him.

Respect is earnt, not demanded. These are broken people who are desperately trying to fill their inner vaccum with your attention. You will be drained bloodless in this bottomless pit of self-loathing intelligently disguised as 'respect'.

3. If a man expects you to do all the cooking/cleaning/washing at home in spite of you being a working partner - he is a frog. Do not marry him.

What's the point of having a partner who cannot be a real partner in all that you do? He is just another brain washed lazy irresponsible idiot who cannot recognize empathy even if empathy slaps him hard across the face.

4. If every conflict that you have turns into 32 hour drams or 78 hour mega serials - do not marry him. He is a frog.

Er.,Living with a partner shouldn't feel like walking over egg shells. Life is so finite. It is so short and it all vanishes far too soon. Let go of people who are about pain. Seek out people who are about happiness, love and celebration. Seek out men with whom you can negotiate healthily for your mutual needs.

5. If a man expects dowry, even as a mere show to his parents, then he is the king of all frogs. Do not go anywhere near him.

Even a cow, when purchased, it is the buyer who gives the money. The cow doesn't go along with its cost. Are you worse than that cow? Don't let this tradition madness rob you of your self-respect. It is very possible your parents contribute to this madness, by saying they have a certain "image" to protect in society. Do not agree. Demand to share expenses equally.

6. If a man sees it fit to dictate how and what you should pursue as a career, he is a frog.

Rearing a child is the responsibility of both the partners. Do not let that be the factor for someone else dictating your choices. It is not necessary that every woman should pursue a career. But its the concerned woman who must make the decision. Not anyone else, even if it be the husband/parent.

7. And most important of all, if you are in love with someone and you are forcibly saying 'yes' to someone else because of parental pressure. Don't. Your parents are not the one who are going to sleep with that guy for the rest of their life.

Do not follow the stupid argument from this Indian society, "if you get a child, all will be alright. No, it bloody won't become alright. There is something called sexual chemistry and the entire frigging institution of marriage stands on this most vital foundation, a legal license to have sex. Property, child, image everything else is a bI-product of this license.

So do not let the societal insecurities of two old people screw up your young budding life. The shame of calling off an engagement is nothing compared to the years and years wasted with an emotionally numbed heart, climbing the stairs of a dysfunctional court.

Remember, No amount of kissing turns a frog into a prince in real life.

----------

Disclaimer: Any loving relationship involves a lot of compromises on both sides. But the compromises should be a day to day compromise that we do for each other because we love each other. And not the above compromises which are demanded of you JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE A WOMAN. I hope you get the difference between 'love' and 'slavery.'

#copypasteKirtanya_MindFresh

Chris

Stone
In an arranged marriage in India, what do guys expect from a new bride?
  1. Don't marry me, if you are presently in a relationship with any other guy. (If you are marrying against your will, please tell us before the wedding, rather than ruining our entire life)
  2. Don't marry me, if you are just relenting under pressure from your family to get married.
  3. Don't marry me, if you expect your husband to reveal his internet banking password or for that matter even Facebook account password.
  4. I would marry a woman who's earning, rather than someone who prefers to be a fulltime homemaker.
  5. Don't marry me, if you plan to just quit your job after marriage. I'd not want to marry someone who doesn't have career aspirations.
  6. Don't marry me, if you expect your husband to pay your parlor bills. You earn, so take care of your personal expenditure.
  7. Important point - Don't marry me, if you are someone who's going to have problems with your husband meeting his friends occasionally over a drink.
  8. Don't marry me, if you are going to have problems with my outdoor adventures. (If you want to join in, good. If you don't want to, fine. But, if you are going to stop me, you are inviting trouble.)
  9. I am a good cook, so, she can expect delicious Indian food from me(I just need some help in the kitchen).
  10. My parents have made me what I am today. I went through some of the worst times in life and the only people who supported me were my parents. My parents are cool about what kind of girl I marry. They don't believe in the caste system. They just want me to be happy. So, I expect my wife to respect them. I will respect your parents equally.
  11. If you had relationships in the past, don't talk about that ever, not interested.

THIRAVIYAM

Misogyny is the oldest Indian tradition.

If you are a born a woman here, 95% of your entire life's happiness will depend on this single most important decision you will make: WHO WILL BE YOUR HUSBAND?

Fairy tales do not happen in reality. If you marry a frog, he remains a frog. And to divorce this frog, you will lose at least 10 years of your life in our dysfunctional courts. And even if you do, with our incredible country's VIRGIN craze, it is highly unlikely that you will find a man who does not think he is making a frigging sacrifice in dating you.

So it is very important to draw your lines before marriage on where your freedoms cannot be questioned based on "I-HAVE-A-DICK-SO-YOU-SHOULD-LISTEN-TO-ME" factor.

1. If any man believes your mission on earth is to serve his parents, then he is a frog. Don't marry him.

It's everybody's duty to care for their own parents and no body's business to demand from another. Just because he comes attached with a different set of reproductive organs doesn't make the labor pain of his mother holier than your mother’s.

2. If any man is obsessed with "husband's respect", and your every other conversation is about that, he is a frog. Do not marry him.

Respect is earnt, not demanded. These are broken people who are desperately trying to fill their inner vaccum with your attention. You will be drained bloodless in this bottomless pit of self-loathing intelligently disguised as 'respect'.

3. If a man expects you to do all the cooking/cleaning/washing at home in spite of you being a working partner - he is a frog. Do not marry him.

What's the point of having a partner who cannot be a real partner in all that you do? He is just another brain washed lazy irresponsible idiot who cannot recognize empathy even if empathy slaps him hard across the face.

4. If every conflict that you have turns into 32 hour drams or 78 hour mega serials - do not marry him. He is a frog.

Er.,Living with a partner shouldn't feel like walking over egg shells. Life is so finite. It is so short and it all vanishes far too soon. Let go of people who are about pain. Seek out people who are about happiness, love and celebration. Seek out men with whom you can negotiate healthily for your mutual needs.

5. If a man expects dowry, even as a mere show to his parents, then he is the king of all frogs. Do not go anywhere near him.

Even a cow, when purchased, it is the buyer who gives the money. The cow doesn't go along with its cost. Are you worse than that cow? Don't let this tradition madness rob you of your self-respect. It is very possible your parents contribute to this madness, by saying they have a certain "image" to protect in society. Do not agree. Demand to share expenses equally.

6. If a man sees it fit to dictate how and what you should pursue as a career, he is a frog.

Rearing a child is the responsibility of both the partners. Do not let that be the factor for someone else dictating your choices. It is not necessary that every woman should pursue a career. But its the concerned woman who must make the decision. Not anyone else, even if it be the husband/parent.

7. And most important of all, if you are in love with someone and you are forcibly saying 'yes' to someone else because of parental pressure. Don't. Your parents are not the one who are going to sleep with that guy for the rest of their life.

Do not follow the stupid argument from this Indian society, "if you get a child, all will be alright. No, it bloody won't become alright. There is something called sexual chemistry and the entire frigging institution of marriage stands on this most vital foundation, a legal license to have sex. Property, child, image everything else is a bI-product of this license.

So do not let the societal insecurities of two old people screw up your young budding life. The shame of calling off an engagement is nothing compared to the years and years wasted with an emotionally numbed heart, climbing the stairs of a dysfunctional court.

----------

Disclaimer: Any loving relationship involves a lot of compromises on both sides. But the compromises should be a day to day compromise that we do for each other because we love each other. And not the above compromises which are demanded of you JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE A WOMAN. I hope you get the difference between 'love' and 'slavery.'

#copypasteKirtanya_MindFresh
Well now the current scenario haz changed...hw long can he b ur husband...!!?With the divorce rates soaring up nd adultery being abolished nd indian women being independant financially nowadays... itz only a tough period for GUYZ nowadays as they cant meet the demand/expectations of their fiancee...
IMG_20200514_170139.jpg
IMG_20200514_170224.jpg
IMG_20200514_172648.jpg
Thr first two profiles are the onez who rejected me(on a note till nw 25 ve rejected me ..well 1ly they knw y) and the last one iz mine...Marriages r certainly not made in heaven but itz 1ly upto u2 whether to make it as heaven or hell!!;):D

THIRAVIYAM

@THIRAVIYAM if this was the synopsis of profile they looked in to before jumping up on their decision of rejection. Then I could probably reason out why. Not being offensive just thinking from others perspective. If you go on and on about your flawless nature, when will you get time to appreciate others. Just redo your profile next time considering your open post on forum seems a call out for validation somehow.
Thing iz not about my flawless nature or my profile rejection or even validation of ma post(considering d fact i dunt give a damn 2 whoever seeks that coz i dunt need it to a bunch of IP addresses bearing some jargon nick) what really matters iz none iz perfect including u nd me...!gone r those so called misogynist dayz..yeah still upholding in some rural parts..but facts apart people of our age ..in india haz their freedom to choose who their partner iz...even if u buy a phone worth 10k u will research a lot in online platforms get reviews from various colleagues seek some technical advice and atlast when u make up ur mind u buy a phone...what if that phone becomes faulty...!?some 10 years after...!? After u ve given ur no to all ur friends.... linked ur no to each business accounts.... each bank accounts... captured all ur cherished memories in pics and videos of that 10 years in that phone...so much so that if u change that phone u ve 2 virtually reboot ur life..!?(Itz a CDMA phone not an GSM nd datz d point) either u can throw away that phone and buy new one if u can afford to virtually erase all of ur memories and but a new one(again thiz2 wuld b CDMA not an GSM lol)or u can get used 2 it using that faulty phone for d rest of ur life...well y did i bring thiz in picture for 1st person...!? See in life somethings cant be undone ...or atleast make them vanish or forget....ur love passion desire care excitement lust everything can fade away for ur spouse well the duration might vary..but thing is by the time they realize they ve to separate something undone had been done already...THEIR KIDS...thatz d reason most indian society clings on to itz marriage bonds atleast 4 their kids sake ....here kids r not taught to be independent unlike western or europe....!!so...wait....!!!lemme make thiz straight here in indian setup where arranged marriages are jzt a matter of pics nd clicks itz not that u create a profile u give a request she accepts ...happy Merry life 4ever...no that wont serve the purpose atleast for a middle class man like me....i ve 2 go thro a bunch of rejections nd i ve to reject a bunch b4 landing up on yet to known stranger.....!!
I guess u dunt respond to each pvt msg everytime on their first occasion...?DO YOU!??....if thiz really makes ne sense 2u..ive done ma part..if it doesnt it still makes sense 2 me...!!!Figure out lol :)
P.S:I dunt ve 2 change ma profile 2 satisfy ur perspective coz i dunt seek persons like u on ma perspective..when u dunt like u move on...It wrks as simple as it iz!!

Last edited:

Pretzel

If you dont give a damn about jargon nicks and other opinions then dont damn reply in paragraphs and trying to prove your damn ego delete and move on. Damn i wasted my damn time on damn people who thinks they got damn words. At peace, i damn deleted it expect the same damn respect from the damn man of high words. Damn it. :)

PS: look at my words standard before you bring damn ip address and jargon nicks dirty play in to the picture.

THIRAVIYAM

If you dont give a damn about jargon nicks and other opinions then dont damn reply in paragraphs and trying to prove your damn ego delete and move on. Damn i wasted my damn time on damn people who thinks they got damn words. At peace, i damn deleted it expect the same damn respect from the damn man of high words. Damn it. :)

PS: look at my words standard before you bring damn ip address and jargon nicks dirty play in to the picture.
You should ve thought thiz b4 replying to ma post...DAMN IT :)
P.S:Again i reiterate i dunt give a damn to any1 here nd i wont delete ma post:B:

Chris

Stone
Rende rendu facts than copy paste pannom, athukku ipadiya :/

I know how hard it is to be accepted by someone ( a stranger) and I'm pretty sure that the challenging thing in our life is to accept a stranger as your spouse.

There are instances where we make these decisions abruptly to make our parents happy, think again.

This is your life, think about it and plan it.

I am in a situation exactly like this, my mom wants me to marry this girl and intha ponnukkum ennoda ex oda name than :/ (mudiyala)

We got engaged and...

I don't even know anything about her.

I don't know what I am supposed to do.

I shouldn't say this but, I am happy that we are in a COVID situation because if this persists my marriage may get postponed.

Thiraviyam bro I am so happy for you, you have options and I don't.

Be happy and be safe <3

Pretzel: ninga yarunu enakku therila, unga kannottathula pakrapo ninga sonnathum correct ah than iruku.

ithoda intha topic ah vitruvom, rendu perum fight pannathinga.

Update: (intha update yarayum punpadutha illa)(Kirtanya (author of the article) - intha ponnukku oru reply than)

Because we frogs know that we are dating or marrying a pig. Yes, you read it right!! (PIGS)

Well duh, pigs ah kiss panna mattum princess ah aga poranga?

Immortal Goddess

Staff member
Hey guys, I just thought of sharing my story.

I always wanted to marry since I was young (7 years old). Ipo nenacha embarrassing ah iruku marriage oru dream to achieve pola nenachitu irunthen :d: ‍. Ipo kalyanam agura age achu but to think about it I literally feel like shitting bricks o_O . I don't wish to reveal my age but erumai kadda vayasu achu and I've never been in any romantic relationships since birth (excluding the short-lived ones that I have in our chat :XD: ).

The primary reason is because I have few issues such as low self-esteem, inferiority and trust issues. Intha issues are like big blocks that hinders me from involving in romantic relationship. Besides, I was a stressed- out person during my school and university days so love lam kannukey teriyala because padikuruthukey uyir poitu iruntuchu .

After completing my studies, my parents apo apo my age group ppl ku bf/gf irukuruthu parthu condemn panuvanga neeyum than iruka oru BF ilamanu avangala paaru sonthama thedikitanga I'm like what college apolam padi padinu uyir vangitu ipo BF ilanu condemn pana na ena panrathu :surpirsed1: . My social life is zero so there is a slim chance for me to meet a guy.

Sari vera valli ilanu I tried Tinder since quite a number of my friends found their husband n BF via Tinder. But with my BIG BLOCK of issues, Tinder enaku set agala so my conversations were mostly short lived. Apdei nalla pudichi pesnalum, when the guys dating kupta na etachum reason solli escape agiduven (thanks to my issues). Plus I don't go out anywhere without my parents knowledge, so avanga kita poi solitu dating pora alavuku thairiyam ila and I know my parents sonthama na oru BF theditalum ethavathu kutham soluvanga. So ethukunu I gave up and I quit Tinder.

Ipothiku my idea is not to marry because I'm definitely not ready for one. Thank God my parents are not pestering me. Avanga inga anga nu mappilai venumnu solli vechi irukanga. Everytime someone calls n say mappilai irukunu, enaku vayiru kalakum :spoil1:. Oru pakkatu ayayoo namaku vayasu aguthu kalyanam agalanu bayam iruku, inoru pakkatu ayayo epdi teriyatha oru aal katikitu samalikunum nu fear um iruku.

My current thought is that if it's meant to happen it will happen. Athu varikum I want to enjoy being in solitude.
Accepting, loving and healing myself is my priority now as I believe to love someone, you have to love yourself nu.

Immortal Goddess

Staff member
Kirtanya, the author of the above article is the CEO of MindFresh - Soft Skills Training Academy, avanga FB post padika enaku pudikum so apdi than I shared one of her post here.

For those who wish to share your thoughts with Kirtanya regarding the above post you can do so by clicking this link below :

For those who wish to read her Wife Selection 101( ithu na post panala ,ninga padicha ungalukei puriyum the reason), you can check this link:

She also posted one for those who were offended with her series of marriage post :

Intha post'ku comment pana elarukum nandrigal. ♥

Argus

I always wanted to marry since I was young (7 years old). Ipo nenacha embarrassing ah iruku marriage oru dream to achieve pola nenachitu irunthen :d: ‍. Ipo kalyanam agura age achu but to think about it I literally feel like shitting bricks o_O . I don't wish to reveal my age but erumai kadda vayasu achu and I've never been in any romantic relationships since birth (excluding the short-lived ones that I have in our chat :XD: ).

The primary reason is because I have few issues such as low self-esteem, inferiority and trust issues. Intha issues are like big blocks that hinders me from involving in romantic relationship. Besides, I was a stressed- out person during my school and university days so love lam kannukey teriyala because padikuruthukey uyir poitu iruntuchu .

After completing my studies, my parents apo apo my age group ppl ku bf/gf irukuruthu parthu condemn panuvanga neeyum than iruka oru BF ilamanu avangala paaru sonthama thedikitanga I'm like what college apolam padi padinu uyir vangitu ipo BF ilanu condemn pana na ena panrathu :surpirsed1: . My social life is zero so there is a slim chance for me to meet a guy.

Sari vera valli ilanu I tried Tinder since quite a number of my friends found their husband n BF via Tinder. But with my BIG BLOCK of issues, Tinder enaku set agala so my conversations were mostly short lived. Apdei nalla pudichi pesnalum, when the guys dating kupta na etachum reason solli escape agiduven (thanks to my issues). Plus I don't go out anywhere without my parents knowledge, so avanga kita poi solitu dating pora alavuku thairiyam ila and I know my parents sonthama na oru BF theditalum ethavathu kutham soluvanga. So ethukunu I gave up and I quit Tinder.

Ipothiku my idea is not to marry because I'm definitely not ready for one. Thank God my parents are not pestering me. Avanga inga anga nu mappilai venumnu solli vechi irukanga. Everytime someone calls n say mappilai irukunu, enaku vayiru kalakum :spoil1:. Oru pakkatu ayayoo namaku vayasu aguthu kalyanam agalanu bayam iruku, inoru pakkatu ayayo epdi teriyatha oru aal katikitu samalikunum nu fear um iruku.

My current thought is that if it's meant to happen it will happen. Athu varikum I want to enjoy being in solitude.
Accepting, loving and healing myself is my priority now as I believe to love someone, you have to love yourself nu.

Story nice ✌ nice to hear anyways all is well neenga expect panra aalum varuvaanga koodiya seekirama wishes to have such caring lovable known person to you ✌☺

Argus

Ithana damn ah Oru conversation la SHIVAJI dialogue ::: DAAAAMMMNNNN IT ::;)

Chris

Stone

Love yourself than correct aana varthai, ninga solrathu enakkum puriyuthu.

Seekrama ungalukku nu oruthar varuvanga, ungala nalla pathukrathukkum ungala happy ah irukka veikavum.

ayayo epdi teriyatha oru aal katikitu samalikunum nu fear um iruku (enna panna poreno nu therila).

Na enakku therinjatha solren (Ethayum expect pannathinga mathavanga kita irundhu).

Trust your instincts.

THIRAVIYAM

Rende rendu facts than copy paste pannom, athukku ipadiya :/

I know how hard it is to be accepted by someone ( a stranger) and I'm pretty sure that the challenging thing in our life is to accept a stranger as your spouse.

There are instances where we make these decisions abruptly to make our parents happy, think again.

This is your life, think about it and plan it.

I am in a situation exactly like this, my mom wants me to marry this girl and intha ponnukkum ennoda ex oda name than :/ (mudiyala)

We got engaged and...

I don't even know anything about her.

I don't know what I am supposed to do.

I shouldn't say this but, I am happy that we are in a COVID situation because if this persists my marriage may get postponed.

Thiraviyam bro I am so happy for you, you have options and I don't.

Be happy and be safe <3

Pretzel: ninga yarunu enakku therila, unga kannottathula pakrapo ninga sonnathum correct ah than iruku.

ithoda intha topic ah vitruvom, rendu perum fight pannathinga.

Update: (intha update yarayum punpadutha illa)(Kirtanya (author of the article) - intha ponnukku oru reply than)

Because we frogs know that we are dating or marrying a pig. Yes, you read it right!! (PIGS)

Well duh, pigs ah kiss panna mattum princess ah aga poranga?
Yeah adhenavo unmai thaan bro atleast i ve an option ...paavam many dunt ve an option ...very hard for then ...nd regarding pretzel no hard feelings between me nd her(assuming itz a her)...jzt post ku FRP(Forum Rating Points) ethurathukaga naan argue panitu irupen lol...even if im damn sure i am wrong lol.. well except that in her perception what you... she.. immortal goddess... humming told holds true for every1 in any or all occasions...nd wise words 4m u unlike 4m me which aims only at retaliation lol ;) :like1:

Argus

Love yourself than correct aana varthai, ninga solrathu enakkum puriyuthu.

Seekrama ungalukku nu oruthar varuvanga, ungala nalla pathukrathukkum ungala happy ah irukka veikavum.

ayayo epdi teriyatha oru aal katikitu samalikunum nu fear um iruku (enna panna poreno nu therila).

Na enakku therinjatha solren (Ethayum expect pannathinga mathavanga kita irundhu).

Trust your instincts.
:like1: factuu factuu factuu

THIRAVIYAM

All people have issues...the above said facts holds good even to me.....pretzel asked she knws by the synopsis of the profile why i was rejected...but i knw d truth ..i ve BIPOLAR DISORDER...the one in kinda tamil movie 3...noone will wanna marry a mentally challenged even if hez an physician lol.. even those who say they r more committed to mankind humanity blah blah ..when it comes to ground reality they tend to avoid..i wont say it as rejection...marriage is not an ultimate destination in ones life...itz jzt an uplift of societal status..even without marriage u can do better like Theresa vajpayee kamaraj nd APJ of course...the main need for marriage iz only to serve three purposes..1)to satisfy their sexual needs 2)to raise kids 3) to ve a complacement that some1 iz out there waiting for you whenever u step out.....!