1. Any Registered names in the Forum containing Skype ID or any other Contact Information will be Deleted.Try to Register names that aren't contact details .
  2. Wanna be a PRO in the Chatroom ? How to become a PRO User
  3. Post your Queries and Posts Under Appropriate categories ,inappropriate Threads and posts will be Moved to the particular Category .
Dismiss Notice
Try to be Respectful towards other Members of the Forum , Forum la Abusive Language use panna Forum Account Tharkaligamaaga Suspend Seiyapadum or Ban/Delete Seiyapadum.
  1. Priya

Priya New Member

I d appreciate if someone can help me unserstand this message i ve been getting and the reason if thers any. So i am a registered user in tamil2friends and visit on and off i had an inteenational travel where i pbly connected from various ip s and now am banned and asks to turn my ipchanger which also i did i pbly did not even hav it. So now what are my options to get my ip ban removed

2. Administrator

Administrator Listen to the silence, See through the darkness Staff Member

@Priya if you are using some office network or proxy or vpn network, sure you will get this message. We have some network blocked to avoid spam. Send you ip information to admin team using our contact page > https://www.tamil2friends.com/contact.html

3. Priya

Priya New Member

4. Priya

Priya New Member

Yup i do hav my work profile in my mobile but thats how it has been for a long time now. How ever i just sent my ip details thru the link appreciate you taking time to reply thank you

5. Priya

Priya New Member

Any updatess???