1. Any Registered names in the Forum containing Skype ID or any other Contact Information will be Deleted.Try to Register names that aren't contact details .
  2. Post your Queries and Posts Under Appropriate categories ,inappropriate Threads and posts will be Moved to the particular Category .
Dismiss Notice
Pro membership upgrade has been cancelled , so do not post any threads or messages regarding Pro membership in the Forum
Dismiss Notice
Try to be Respectful towards other Members of the Forum , Forum la Abusive Language use panna Forum Account Tharkaligamaaga Suspend Seiyapadum or Ban/Delete Seiyapadum.

JB Missing U I Hope U Fine There

! The Reader ! Mar 24, 2020

1. ! The Reader !

! The Reader ! RaVaNaN

When I saw Those Pictures.... Remembering U. Take Care. U Peoples R The Real God.

[​IMG]

நான்கு மணிநேரத்திற்கு மேல் PPE எனப்படும் இத்தகைய பாதுகாப்பு உடைகளை அணிந்து வேலை செய்ய முடியாது...

நாள் கணக்கில் இந்த உடைகளை அணிந்து கொண்டு, தங்களையும் பாதுகாத்து, நோயிலிருந்து பாதிக்கப்பட்ட மக்களையும் பாதுகாக்கப் போராடும் இந்த போராளிகளை...

மண்ணுலகின் தேவதைகளுக்கு என்ன கைமாறு செய்து கடனை தீர்த்து விட முடியும்...!

மனிதகுலத்தை காக்க நீங்கள் நடத்தும்
    போரில் வெல்ல வாழ்த்துகள்...!

Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
  2. THIRAVIYAM

THIRAVIYAM Member

Ravanan thiz iz so absurd lemme see how many posts u will delete for which i reply

3. ! The Reader !

! The Reader ! RaVaNaN

This Mez Not For U Sir. That's Y Deleted Ur Reply. But, Still U Replying Here. No Problem Carry on.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
  4. THIRAVIYAM

THIRAVIYAM Member

The U you refers to only JB or All healthcare personals!? If itz only for JB nd not for other healthcare personals then i am not supposed to write here agreed but if itz for the healthcare personals as a whole then i do ve the right to reply here!!

5. THIRAVIYAM

THIRAVIYAM Member

Im replying here as a PHYSICIAN whoz tackling CORONA in the frontline and yet to face the worse in upcoming days as situation getz worse.neway i think ur not deserved to get thiz reply from me.i will stop here.once for and all.and U as USUAL can carry on increasing ur post TALLY COUNT.GOOD LUCK

6. ! The Reader !

! The Reader ! RaVaNaN

Yes, Am Tallying My Count ....What is Ur Problem on that? oruthan iyanguranna iyanga vidanum. Mudakanum nu ninaikura Paaru Athan nee. ipo na Solren Good Luck.

7. ! The Reader !

! The Reader ! RaVaNaN

Yes, Am Here Coz of JB's Request. I Already Deleted My Account in this Forum. She Asked Me to Continue that's Y Am Again Here. Ennala Chumma Forum la iruka Mudiyaathu Post Panitu thaan irupen Athan na Already Quit Panten. I Don't Know Where She is? She Missing Here. May Be She Busy. However, I Respected her Request But, Now I Want to Quit From Here. U Sit & Write.

8. JBJB

JBJB Moderator Staff Member Mod

:D ada pavigala

9. JBJB

JBJB Moderator Staff Member Mod

hey rava 14dayz ku apuram tha leave kudunthanga athan vara mudiyala

• Loving it Loving it x 1
  10. ! The Reader !

! The Reader ! RaVaNaN

Any How U Safe. I Little Bit Worried About That Viral Spread. Take Some Rest. Thanks.