• Any Registered names in the Forum containing Skype ID or any other Contact Information will be Deleted.Try to Register names that aren't contact details .
  • Please keep the forum free from abuse , we request you to be civil .
  • Post your Queries and Posts Under Appropriate categories ,inappropriate Threads and posts will be Moved to the particular Category .

Life and Success!!!

Jigarthandaa

Hey Everyone,
I just got me registered here, Nice to see this initiative!

This Thread is to get opinions from the readers on the topic , Life and Success(not sure if anyone gona read this Lol).

I will penn down what I am trying to get as response from you all.

Life! You born, you live, you die,,
Being here is not our choice, to die is also not our choice. But in between comes the Life, we can do anything with it. Or I think we can do anything with it.

Because mostly we are not doing what we really want to do, we are pushed, being compelled, bullied sometimes Lol, friends and family emotions and situations, being poor and etcetera (but I think being lazy is the biggest of em all(Im one)).

So People define Success differently!
Few say success is to become a Filthy Rich Person, few say Success is to get you a Identity, few say its to get a lambhorgini, others say success is to marry the one whom you fell for, to follow dreams, saints say its inner happiness!

HumanBeing when he/she grows up has different needs at different ages. Its playtoys and Mom when you are a baby, as you grow up u need chocolate and the food that you like and the channels that you watch, the games you play, the friend and comes the love, money, degreee, work, car, home, loyal spouse, Lol.( wait lets keep this aside and see what Maslow says)

Yes, Maslow, this crazy guy is a psychologist who proposed a theory on Needs. Many of us would hav read this on books.
First One - Basic Needs - To live, water , air , shelter, clothes(thats made into basic need becuz of Adam and Eve)

Second - Safety and security(like job, health)

Third - love and belonging( friendship, family, sex)

Fourth - Self Esteem( confidence, to get an unique identity, achievement, other's respect)

Fifth - Self Actualization(Old Rajini in Muthu film, Buddha aftr enlightenment)Lol, that's wanting morality, acceptance, these are the higher grounds! Like purpose of life, experience, things like that!!!

So, aftr Success comes this self actualization on Maslow's pyramid , he proposed that this theory is common for all the human beings! Which Im not sure about(maybe he never considered Indians and especially Indian home makers, Lol we can point out many contradictions).

But what if a young guy is on the top level already skipping all those steps proposed by Maslow?

Without Success as defined by our society, can a person realise life's meaning? Like most of the saints in India, monks( mutrum thurandhavargal).

AR Rahman said in a recent interview that he was a person with Low Self Esteem before his Debut RoJa. Thats Success for him! It made him a normal person and he reached the levels of Oscar because he was no longer the guy before RojA!

Yess , Higher Self Esteem is Really important to make things work!!

Life and Success, canT a humanbeing live like an animal? Like doing anything it wants, after all we are animals too, But society pushes us, We need to be Crazy and muscle enough to lead a dream life which U want!

But whatever you do, will society pull u back, like the Eddy vedder song on society??

Guys and Girls, I kno I hav blabbered but this is a Deep topic and Im amateur, I have left so much for you all to speak on!

Please right anything and everything whatever you feel on this topic, Life and Success,, needs, society or whatever!

My friend is calling me now, Gtg, lets keep this as a live thread,, we can talk more!

Excuse me guys and girls , Im writing for the frst time!!

ThankYou For your Time!

Argus

Paaah Maslow's theories lam quote panniruka ma jigarrrrrr nee engaiyo Poitaya school of management la padichadha Inga using ah lol

Jigarthandaa

Argus,, I wud be happy if you say your thoughts and opinions about life and what you feel about success,, rather than praisin me Lol,,,

AngelicRowdy

Hey Everyone,

This Thread is to get opinions from the readers on the topic , Life and Success(not sure if anyone gona read this Lol).

Being here is not our choice, to die is also not our choice. But in between comes the Life, we can do anything with it. Or I think we can do anything with it.

Because mostly we are not doing what we really want to do, we are pushed, being compelled, bullied sometimes Lol, friends and family emotions and situations, being poor and etcetera (but I think being lazy is the biggest of em all(Im one)).

Few say success is to become a Filthy Rich Person, few say Success is to get you a Identity, few say its to get a lambhorgini, others say success is to marry the one whom you fell for, to follow dreams, saints say its inner happiness!

HumanBeing when he/she grows up has different needs at different ages. Its playtoys and Mom when you are a baby, as you grow up u need chocolate and the food that you like and the channels that you watch, the games you play, the friend and comes the love, money, degreee, work, car, home, loyal spouse, Lol.( wait lets keep this aside and see what Maslow says)

Yes, Maslow, this crazy guy is a psychologist who proposed a theory on Needs. Many of us would hav read this on books.
First One - Basic Needs - To live, water , air , shelter, clothes(thats made into basic need becuz of Adam and Eve)

Fourth - Self Esteem( confidence, to get an unique identity, achievement, other's respect)

Fifth - Self Actualization(Old Rajini in Muthu film, Buddha aftr enlightenment)Lol, that's wanting morality, acceptance, these are the higher grounds! Like purpose of life, experience, things like that!!!

So, aftr Success comes this self actualization on Maslow's pyramid , he proposed that this theory is common for all the human beings! Which Im not sure about(maybe he never considered Indians and especially Indian home makers, Lol we can point out many contradictions).

But what if a young guy is on the top level already skipping all those steps proposed by Maslow?

Without Success as defined by our society, can a person realise life's meaning? Like most of the saints in India, monks( mutrum thurandhavargal).

AR Rahman said in a recent interview that he was a person with Low Self Esteem before his Debut RoJa. Thats Success for him! It made him a normal person and he reached the levels of Oscar because he was no longer the guy before RojA!

Life and Success, canT a humanbeing live like an animal? Like doing anything it wants, after all we are animals too, But society pushes us, We need to be Crazy and muscle enough to lead a dream life which U want!

But whatever you do, will society pull u back, like the Eddy vedder song on society??

Guys and Girls, I kno I hav blabbered but this is a Deep topic and Im amateur, I have left so much for you all to speak on!

Please right anything and everything whatever you feel on this topic, Life and Success,, needs, society or whatever!

My friend is calling me now, Gtg, lets keep this as a live thread,, we can talk more!

ThankYou For your Time!
Heyy ra....
Happy to see u here n importantly in this topic... N Idk abt the persons whom u referred hear n I'm hearing 4 the first time...

What Is succes first of all?
If I want to own a Ferrari or Aston Martin, what I shud do is..... I want to be busy by working to buy it na... But after owing it?

What happens?.. heyy,!!! that Lamborghini looks smarter than these ...

So we used to think to next level after reaching our succes step...

So according to me.....
In life "success" is a part.. And we can't achieve success in all matters...

If we acquire success we can proceed to next success step... If not??? N it's failure...

"FAILURE" ITS ALSO A PART... We Should get this mentallity...

So Success..
What it says, not only says about success WHAT YOU GOT.. but also what should be done if we can't aquire success... That's LIFE!!!

Society can't be with you all time... If u failure in any step no one wil be on your side except ur close ones(family, frnds whoever it may be)....

For me Success is a part which make us to understand our LIFE!!!!
LIFE N SUCCESS IS..... a simple thing.... "WHAT WE THINK OF"

We can't say Life and Succes doesn't need society.... Its a combo of all things...

There may b prons and cons in everything.. Life and success wil teach us how to handle those....

Awww whether I wrote something related to this or not!!! Lol....

Thought something n wrote something n ended differently

It's my first forum reply in ma life

N

idk jigiru whether I replied what u have been asked for (lol)...

Thank you team....

Jigarthandaa

Hahaha, Thankyou for taking ua time to read and reply Rowdy!!

Yess,, U cant sleep until u have what u wish for,, and after acquiring all the things that you wished for, then u will think why u wished for it at all...

What Im proposing is, if you think deep down, all our materialistic wishes,, its not our own, those wishes are put inside us by the so called society is what I think!!!!

Until u have it all , u wont be free!!!! Once u have it all, u ll think why u had,,,

Ufff I can talk and talk and talk,,,,

What's freeedom and whats life and whats success

AngelicRowdy

Hey Everyone,

ThankYou For your Time!
Heyy ra....
Happy to see u here n importantly in this topic... N Idk abt the persons whom u referred hear n I'm hearing 4 the first time...

If I want to own a Ferrari or Aston Martin, what I shud do is..... I want to be busy by working to buy it na... But after owing it?

So according to me.....

If we acquire success we can proceed to next success step... If not??? N it's failure...

So Success..
What it says, not only says about success WHAT YOU GOT.. but also what should be done if we can't aquire success... That's LIFE!!!

Society can't be with you all time... If u failure in any step no one wil be on your side except ur close ones(family, frnds whoever it may be)....

We can't say Life and Succes doesn't need society.... Its a combo of all things...

There may b prons and cons in everything.. Life and success wil teach us how to handle those....

Heyy ra....

So according to me.....

So Success..

N

Thank you team....

N

Thank you team....
Hahaha, Thankyou for taking ua time to read and reply Rowdy!!

Yess,, U cant sleep until u have what u wish for,, and after acquiring all the things that you wished for, then u will think why u wished for it at all...

What Im proposing is, if you think deep down, all our materialistic wishes,, its not our own, those wishes are put inside us by the so called society is what I think!!!!

Until u have it all , u wont be free!!!! Once u have it all, u ll think why u had,,,

Ufff I can talk and talk and talk,,,,

What's freeedom and whats life and whats success
unayum confuse panniten pola lol.....

Nee sona aalunga elam mid age La eluthurupanga.... Last stage la feel panirupanga... Enda ipidi eluthinom nu.... Vera mari irukumo nu they may thought...

Thats the ultimate Mindset of humans lol.....

Entha materialistic wishes um society kaga mattume accept panipom at some stage n we dont even care at sometimes...

So final decision ku vanthudaren
Else u wil slap me lol....like... Ena than nee sola vara soli thola nu....

Yeahhhh we depend on society for some things and we don't at sometimes....
If you give any most valuable thing to kid what happens... He/She not at all cares abt it.... They wil use tat for playing....
Based on age, the life and success is defined.... That's it....

Life n Success
Let's live our life by our own way!!!

Raspy Rush

Hey Everyone,

ThankYou For your Time!

I am goin through this, becos society Has played, IS playing and WILL keep playing so called a "vital role" in our own freaking lives,which takes the full control over your own Life ,The life which may EnD anytime and you wouldnt even realise it by that time dat you led ua own life or according to the norms of the society. "Fighting back this kinda society and living life in your own ways is difficult" that is what is planted in your mind since birth i guess. So the advice in bottom line of the image applies to me as well,whats your take on the Image being shared and kindly guide me as well.

PSA : "personal vengeance is prohibited" in the reply section. Lol

Attachments

Last edited:

Jigarthandaa

Welcome Raspyy,,

Truly said! It takes lotsa courage to go against the norms and the system in which u ve been programmed since birth, Only few people actually realise it, that most of us are living a programmed life, Yeah, You can think of a person who is following the norms blindly, and we can easily judge what that person wud do under any kind of given situation, cuz they are programmed!
Have u watched Matrix , the movie?? Haha Programmed people! Lol

Everything around us trying to bully us. The Media is a powerful Tool, we are always listening and seeing the things which the Society wants us to see and listen.

When someone thinks for themselves and asks questions against whats happening, they are framed as a MisFiT, An Outcast! But They are the people who change our lives for better!!

Sayy, what if a really wise man, whose inner happiness is Full, says, Im successful when he has zero bank balance, people call him Mad!

We are always brought up and educated in a way to focus on the Money!

Society is a Circle that grows which swallow people whole and the people always comes in cages they brought with themselves!!
- Eddy Vedder.

Success is not True, But Life is! Cuz u r here

Last edited:

Raspy Rush

Hey Everyone,

ThankYou For your Time!
Current Scenario
"Pandemic Paridhabangal"20200802_220955.jpg

Last edited: