1. Any Registered names in the Forum containing Skype ID or any other Contact Information will be Deleted.Try to Register names that aren't contact details .
  2. Post your Queries and Posts Under Appropriate categories ,inappropriate Threads and posts will be Moved to the particular Category .
Dismiss Notice
Pro membership upgrade has been cancelled , so do not post any threads or messages regarding Pro membership in the Forum
Dismiss Notice
Try to be Respectful towards other Members of the Forum , Forum la Abusive Language use panna Forum Account Tharkaligamaaga Suspend Seiyapadum or Ban/Delete Seiyapadum.

Chat Info Need for a help.

!Karthik! Jan 16, 2018

1. !Karthik!

!Karthik! Silver Hawk

I am a registered user of chat and my usual nick is !Karthik! with the mail id of [email protected]. My IP is 10.21.170.97
    Till yesterday night 8 PM, I had no issues and when I returned back after dinner around 9.45 PM, I am getting a message saying that "You are not allowed to enter this room". I have not done anything wrong, as far as, I know. Seems it is a IP range ban. I could use the same nick in mobile.

Kindly do the needful.

Screen shot of the error message is attached.. !!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018