1. Any Registered names in the Forum containing Skype ID or any other Contact Information will be Deleted.Try to Register names that aren't contact details .
  2. Post your Queries and Posts Under Appropriate categories ,inappropriate Threads and posts will be Moved to the particular Category .
Dismiss Notice
Pro membership upgrade has been cancelled , so do not post any threads or messages regarding Pro membership in the Forum
Dismiss Notice
Try to be Respectful towards other Members of the Forum , Forum la Abusive Language use panna Forum Account Tharkaligamaaga Suspend Seiyapadum or Ban/Delete Seiyapadum.

Solved Notification Alerts

S Rajesh Kumar Aug 10, 2017

Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Admin,

Want to share a suggestion.

For the posts or threads which is being created by me, and if I get any replies for the same, can we do something like i get a notification on the home stating that there is a new reply / post for my thread, so that i dont have to go and look at my all posts for the reply by other forum users.

2. Insomniac

Insomniac Administrator Staff Member

Sadly we don't have a notification Tab like Facebook or any other social media, but "Subscribe to thread " and " Subscribe to Forum" allows you to get a notification either through the mail or Either through PM.To prevent spamming on PM's we have disabled that option, the only way to get notification might be through email if u had subscribed to the Particular forum/thread.I don't know about other possible options ADMIN might wanna check this! ​

3. Harshee

Harshee Member

I guess notification from forum can be received through a valid email.

4. Administrator

Administrator Listen to the silence, See through the darkness Staff Member

:) ok let me enable it :) you got to spend more time in mail then lol...

5. Administrator

Administrator Listen to the silence, See through the darkness Staff Member

there is an option called "subscribe" in our forum or each threat end.. click on it and you will get notification through email or while you login into the forum

6. Insomniac

Insomniac Administrator Staff Member

I think the current Forum module has notification Alert:)

7. Excellent work friends on the notification alert... .way to go...

• Like Like x 1
Not open for further replies.