1. Any Registered names in the Forum containing Skype ID or any other Contact Information will be Deleted.Try to Register names that aren't contact details .
  2. Wanna be a PRO in the Chatroom ? How to become a PRO User
  3. Post your Queries and Posts Under Appropriate categories ,inappropriate Threads and posts will be Moved to the particular Category .
Dismiss Notice
Try to be Respectful towards other Members of the Forum , Forum la Abusive Language use panna Forum Account Tharkaligamaaga Suspend Seiyapadum or Ban/Delete Seiyapadum.

Solved regarding Password error

Tamil Forums Nov 30, 2017

Not open for further replies.
  1. Tamil Forums

Tamil Forums Forum Info Staff Member Forum Community

Dear Admin, ( Joseph Miller )

Am Accessing Ur Chat Room for Last 4 Years with 2 Nicks, "!! The Reader !!" in Day Times & ! RaVaNaN ! in Night Times. Unfortunately i cant Access Ur Chat Room with The Name !! The Reader !! ( it Says Wrong Password but, no way for that ). I don't Know the Exact Reason Behind on that. However, i informed this to our Moderator S Rajesh Chennai & Admin Sarcastic Joker. Joker told me to Re register that nick but, it wont work So, I Just Want to Acknowledge this to Ur Knowledge As A House Owner & Money Spending Person of this Chat Room. Expecting Proper Reason & Solution. Thanking U & Sry for unproper post.

Originally Posted by @! RaVaNaN !

2. Insomniac

Insomniac Administrator Staff Member

Replying on behalf of the Spending member and the House owner , We are not responsible for your Negligence however make sure you remember your password next time ... We have deleted the " !! Reader !! " account and you can register it again .Please make sure you remember your password .

Not open for further replies.