1. Any Registered names in the Forum containing Skype ID or any other Contact Information will be Deleted.Try to Register names that aren't contact details .
  2. Post your Queries and Posts Under Appropriate categories ,inappropriate Threads and posts will be Moved to the particular Category .
Dismiss Notice
Pro membership upgrade has been cancelled , so do not post any threads or messages regarding Pro membership in the Forum
Dismiss Notice
Try to be Respectful towards other Members of the Forum , Forum la Abusive Language use panna Forum Account Tharkaligamaaga Suspend Seiyapadum or Ban/Delete Seiyapadum.

Solved Still Am Banned in Chat Room?

! RaVaNaN ! Feb 15, 2018

Not open for further replies.
  1. ! RaVaNaN !

! RaVaNaN ! Guest

Last 4 days i cant access our Chat Room. it says "You Have Been Banned". I Personally informed this to our Admin through new chat room in Private Message. But, Still The Problem Continues. Now the new chat room page also not opening. However, i don't know the exact Reason. i just want to acknowledge this to chat friends and users who am missing in chat room.

Good Luck
    Regards,
    Ravanan

2. !*MohaMed*!

!*MohaMed*! New Member

Hi ravanan i am logging here after long time but i was shocked our chatroom had changed also i cant find any old users

3. ! RaVaNaN !

! RaVaNaN ! Guest

Hello Sir How r u? Nice to see u again.

Same here bro. i dont know exactly what happening here. some times i cant enter in our chat room it says u have been banned. some time its working. however, keep in touch with chat bro.

4. Tamil Forums

Tamil Forums Forum Info Staff Member Forum Community

Because of Regular Spamming and bans , abuses , we banned few ip's and may be because of the Ip clash this is happening . We will workout a Solution for that .Thanks for Notifying.

• Agree Agree x 1
Not open for further replies.