• Any Registered names in the Forum containing Skype ID or any other Contact Information will be Deleted.Try to Register names that aren't contact details .
  • Please keep the forum free from abuse , we request you to be civil .
  • Post your Queries and Posts Under Appropriate categories ,inappropriate Threads and posts will be Moved to the particular Category .

Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

! The Reader !

Add Account Delete Option in Settings. it will Be Helpful When Persons Deactivate his/her Account From This Forum.

Tamil Forums

Forum Info
Staff member
Forum Community
Trying to reduce the Forum loadtime by reducing number of add-ons we install into the forum, You can message the Administrator or open a thread regarding it, if you want to deactivate your account or delete it.

T

! The Reader !

Trying to reduce the Forum loadtime by reducing number of add-ons we install into the forum, You can message the Administrator or open a thread regarding it, if you want to deactivate your account or delete it.

Thank You, Please Deactivate My Account From This Forum it Will Be Helpful For Me.

T

! The Reader !

Delete My Account As soon as Possible.

Tamil Forums

Forum Info
Staff member
Forum Community
The thread is auto-closed after the 7-days mandatory time period needed to process a solution for the complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.