1. Any Registered names in the Forum containing Skype ID or any other Contact Information will be Deleted.Try to Register names that aren't contact details .
  2. Wanna be a PRO in the Chatroom ? How to become a PRO User
  3. Post your Queries and Posts Under Appropriate categories ,inappropriate Threads and posts will be Moved to the particular Category .
Dismiss Notice
Try to be Respectful towards other Members of the Forum , Forum la Abusive Language use panna Forum Account Tharkaligamaaga Suspend Seiyapadum or Ban/Delete Seiyapadum.

Taylor swift the revenge queen!

vidya_vidya Sep 24, 2017

1. vidya_vidya

vidya_vidya Member

Have you ever been bullied and felt like thrashing back your haters? Taylor swift does it with a class! She is a famous pop singer and famous for her country pop music. She has written songs about her every ex-boyfriend and people say, sarcastically, if she dates a person then there is a chance for a new song on that person.

I am not going to discuss her revenge songs on her boyfriends but about her songs on her haters. One of my favorite is “shake it off. The tune of this song is catchy. Taylors attitude in the song is cool and careless. A colorful picturization with back ground dancers shaking their asses off for the lyric is fun to watch. The lyrics of the songs goes by,

Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
    And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off
    Heartbreakers gonna break, break, break, break, break
    And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

The second in the list is bad blood. Katy perry and taylor are rivalries. Taylor claimed that the back dancers of her group was taken by katy perry. And they had tweet fight on the social media. Then taylor came up with this song, wherein she says,

Did you think we'd be fine?
    Still got scars in my back from your knives
    So don't think it's in the past
    These kind of wounds they last and they last
    Now, did you think it all through?
    All these things will catch up to you
    And time can heal, but this won't
    So if you come in my way
    Just don't

Band-aids don't fix bullet holes
    You say sorry just for show

And the final one in the list is her latest hit ‘Look what you made me do’ This song is almost about her all enemies. People tried to find clues in the song to find whom and all she was talking about. Kanye west, katty perry and the list goes on. Some of the lines that I like in this song are,

But I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of time
    Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time
    I've got a list of names and yours is in red, underlined
    I check it once, then I check it twice, oh!
    Ooh, look what you made me do
    Look what you made me do

I don't trust nobody and nobody trusts me
    I'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams

So, how do I handle my haters. This is what I generally do. If someone hates me (doesn’t give me constructive feedback) then I am probably doing something right and great. I will do more of what they hated me for. A great way to treat them. Isn’t it?

Note: I am not addressing the issue I had with online chat room people here:pp: Look what you made me do :headphones::headphones::headphones::headphones::headphones:ooh

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Loving it Loving it x 1
  2. My fav is " I knew you were when you walked in " Hahhaha perfect when I m down :XD:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1