• Any Registered names in the Forum containing Skype ID or any other Contact Information will be Deleted.Try to Register names that aren't contact details .
  • Please keep the forum free from abuse , we request you to be civil .
  • Post your Queries and Posts Under Appropriate categories ,inappropriate Threads and posts will be Moved to the particular Category .

THE INVISIBLE GUEST / Contratiempo (2016) - Worth Watching Spanish Movie

Immortal Goddess

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey guys, do you like watching movies that are full of mystery, suspense, thrill and twist ?
Then, this movie is definitely WORTH WATCHING !

p13287373_v_v8_an.jpg
SYNOPSIS : A young businessman wakes up in a locked hotel room next to the body of his dead lover. He hires a prestigious lawyer to defend him,
and over the course of one night, they work together to find out what happened.

WHERE TO WATCH: NETFLIX, DOWNLOAD ONLINE

MY REVIEW: Padam full ah twist ah vei pogum, end varikum story suspense oda kondu poi irukanga. Namma ipdiya nadunthu irukumo, apdi nadunthu irukumo nenaipom but namma nenaikarathu ethum correct ila nu twist panitu irupanga. Subtitles eh depend pani partha nalla enaku puriya konja kastham ah iruntuchu but movie was like a puzzle elam missing pieces oti vechu kadeisila puzzle complete agum. Apo WOW nu iruntuchu for me. Ungalukum intha padam pudikum nu namburen.

PS: Intha padam Telegu (EVARU) and Hindi(BADLA) remake panitanga but original movie ku justice kuduthangala I dunno because na pakala. Telegu or Hindi terinja remake version parunga, parthutu epdi irunchunu solunga.

Since 1983

Ravanan
Same Like This one more Spanish Movie Name Called "The Body" Worth to Watch.

It Tamil Remake Movie Name "Oru Melliya Kodu"

Immortal Goddess

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Rendu movieyum same director, oh they have Tamil remake :O. I never knew. Na Hindi remake than parthu iruken.

Since 1983

Ravanan
Ama Both Same Director Oriol Paulo. Spanish Movie Released in 2012 Tamil Remake Released in 2016 But, Hindi Remake Released in 2019 December only.

Last edited: