1. Any Registered names in the Forum containing Skype ID or any other Contact Information will be Deleted.Try to Register names that aren't contact details .
  2. Post your Queries and Posts Under Appropriate categories ,inappropriate Threads and posts will be Moved to the particular Category .
Dismiss Notice
Pro membership upgrade has been cancelled , so do not post any threads or messages regarding Pro membership in the Forum
Dismiss Notice
Try to be Respectful towards other Members of the Forum , Forum la Abusive Language use panna Forum Account Tharkaligamaaga Suspend Seiyapadum or Ban/Delete Seiyapadum.

Thiz iz not a time for personal vendetta or Ego RAVANAN

THIRAVIYAM Mar 24, 2020

1. THIRAVIYAM

THIRAVIYAM Member

Simply jzt by deleting my post wont hide the fact what itz going!!!lemme see how many posts u delete for which i have replied u!!

2. ! The Reader !

! The Reader ! RaVaNaN

of course, I have Personal Vendetta on U. U Know The Reasons Verywell. That's Y Ignoring U. But, Still, U Giving Different Names For Me. Now "Ego Ravanan". Thanks For That. This Forum Free For All. U have Ur own opinions But, I Don't Want To Share or Discuss With U. U Know the Reason very well y am saying this to u. if u want u can post it in ur own page and Criticise My View.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
  3. THIRAVIYAM

THIRAVIYAM Member

So u say ur post count and ur personal vendetta is far more important than the info that haz to reach the people and therez no such thing such as UR OWN PAGE nd im free to REFUTE all ur msgs in UR THREAD.If u dunt want me to refute ur queries in UR THREAD feel free to start to own blog and post there or DELETE every thread for CORRECT INFO i give rather than ur BIASED POLITICAL view coz thiz iz an common forum every1 can reply in any thread.
    BTWN u were the one named me RASCAL while im away which iz why the so called REASON ur telling is there.!!

4. ! The Reader !

! The Reader ! RaVaNaN

ok i will Write My Views in My own Blog. of course, i Biased With My own Political View What is Ur Problem on that? Everyone has there own Political Views. Still I Happy to Say that Word " Rascal " Coz U Blammed Me Spammer. I Love People Who Loves Me. I Like People Who Hate Me Bcoz, At least they considering Me. But I Extremely Hate Peoples As U Blames Me. Again I Happy To Say " Rascal "

5. THIRAVIYAM

THIRAVIYAM Member

BUT I WONT BLAME U AS RASCAL!!COZ TO ME HARD FEELINGS APART STILL UR MY GOOD FRIEND AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED.THATZ D DIFFERENCE BTWN U ND ME!☺️

6. THIRAVIYAM

THIRAVIYAM Member

Hmm good that ur revealing the true self of urself in here☺️I never abused u in any such kind to these cheap level☺️Anywayz thankz for showing the real urself!Again im reiterating AS far I AM CONCERNED I STILL CONSIDER u still my good friend.U CAN MY SEE THAT FROM MY PREVIOUS REPLIES TO UR EARLIER POSTS.I deleted that post coz i dunt wanna put a blackmark on YOU.I jzt jzt needed an explanation from u for tagging me as RASCAL WHEN IM NOT AROUND.... i got it.... so i deleted it. HOPE U DONT DELETE THIZ THREAD AS WELL LOL.!!

7. ! The Reader !

! The Reader ! RaVaNaN

Enaku Purila Enna Real Face Real Face Nu? Decent ah Vilagi Ponum Nu Ninachen But ini Gotha Gomma Nu Thaan Asingama Pesitu Ponum nu Mudivu Agiduchu Thittira Vendiyathu Thaaney? Dia Ku Support Pani Pota Post Enga Pa Delete Pantiya?Thevadiya Paiya Dia oru Echa Nayee Ava Pecha Ketukitu Inga Vanthu Na Spammer Nu Post Podura? Unna Apovey Asingama Thitti irukanum Forum La Pesa Vendam nu pesama irunthuten. Nee Good Friend ah? Really? Poda Echa.

8. Tamil Forums

Tamil Forums Forum Info Staff Member Forum Community

Please keep the Forum Clean and Civil :)

9. ! The Reader !

! The Reader ! RaVaNaN

Black Mark Already Vilunthuduchu ini Again Black Mark Varathuku onnum illa. Antha Post Thaan Theditu Irunthen kanom Delete Panta Pola. U Know What Most of The Peoples Blocked Me In Chat Coz, they Mistakenly Considered Am A Spammer. BCoz of Ur Post. Thanks For That I Reduced Friends Circle After That Post I Know Who R Real Believers.

10. ! The Reader !

! The Reader ! RaVaNaN

Sry Sir Make This Forum Clean. Just Delete My Posts. Thanks For Warning.

11. THIRAVIYAM

THIRAVIYAM Member

Again FYKI i didnt put a post supporting DIA.What happened btwn U nd DIA IZ None of MA BUSINESS....!!!BUT THE REAL INTENTION OF MA POST WAZ WHY DID U BRING ME INTO THAT PICTURE IN FIRST PERSON!!??? My post waz abt why did u abuse me when i waz not around...!?And ur now abusing me!!!The same thing uve been doing over and over again.....!!!

12. ! The Reader !

! The Reader ! RaVaNaN

Bcoz, U Said Am Spammed U and Spammer....That's Y I Said, Rascal. Pothuma? Thirumbavum Loosu Koo Mathiri First la irunthu Pesuna Mudivu irukathu. Forum Sir Epdi Post Close Panraar Paru Athu Mathiri Close Pannu Paiya. lolz