1. Any Registered names in the Forum containing Skype ID or any other Contact Information will be Deleted.Try to Register names that aren't contact details .
  2. Wanna be a PRO in the Chatroom ? How to become a PRO User
  3. Post your Queries and Posts Under Appropriate categories ,inappropriate Threads and posts will be Moved to the particular Category .
Dismiss Notice
Try to be Respectful towards other Members of the Forum , Forum la Abusive Language use panna Forum Account Tharkaligamaaga Suspend Seiyapadum or Ban/Delete Seiyapadum.

Those Feminine..Feminists

Hana Sep 22, 2017

1. Hana

Hana Active Member

Those Feminine..Feminists

few years ago my family was spending a day at a hotel.i was during the school holidays,and there were many young boys and girls taking a days off with their families.
    there was a one boy in particular whom i found interesting :).
    i was leave the restaurant after lunch i saw him making his way down the corridor towards me.
    suddenly he jumped for the door and held it open:smile1:.beaming as i approached. i walked up to the door and stopped and i looked him directly with a strange expression
    on my face.
    "what are you doing i asked:nodding:..."holding a door for you"..he replied..thrilled to be actually talking with him....''for me'' i asked.'' yes" he replied.

what makes you think that i cant open the door for my self"? i am a girl..not handicapped ..i told him...
    "silly girl,"he laughed:nodding:."so u dont mind if man opens the door for u"....he asked."of course not" i replied...and walked.he followed me....i feel faltered
    "so i opened the door for you.you wouldn't think that i open the door for u just because you were woman assuming that you were weak to do it your self?

he looked at me.."of course you opened the door for me because i was a woman.but tats alright-you wouldn't take a man date or out of candle light dinner would you?i continues for assuming that i too weak to open the door for myself-dont worry,ill give some credit to your intelligence":happie:
    "so your a not feminist,he asked..."i'm not a feminist i replied
    ,i guess; i am what u could call feminine feminist."now here was a clear-as-mud definition if i had ever heard one.
    "A feminine feminist?" yes i am a woman and i am a proud of it. i am believe that i am equal to or better than any man.but i believe that man and woman are different and should not be compared. your different from me and i am different from you-tats what makes life interesting.:like1:
    continued..."so you dont resent the traditional gender roles associated with woman like 'mother' and 'housewife'?slightly dodged the question.":wink:
    "woman be come mothers because only they can.men cant become mothers even if they wanted to" i continued."as for house wife-about nothing degrading about being one.its a 24-hour job and more mentally and physically draining than almost any other job in the world.but then there's job satisfaction:would i give up having children,would i give up seeing my children's first step and hearing their first words just to have a career?
    i dont believe that a woman can have both,when you opt for one you always risk the other".he was surprised and continued..
    "i always just assumed that every woman was a feminist-if not on the surface,then below.but i don't see why woman feel the need to prove themselves in careers..i just don't want feminism telling me that id be betraying woman by being a housewife.my mother and grand mother are house wives.
    no body going to tell me that they are any less woman because they never had careers that would just be qualifying that the jobs men do at work are more important than those that woman do at home".he continued...so what need is for society to acknowledge that my contribution is as or more important than yours.
    feminism could be a means to achieve this. but unfortunately many woman seems to regard feminism as an end in itself."i shocked... i had many questions...and i said..

my aunt is waiting for me..i should go now...and i left the place...:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Hana

Hana Active Member

thanks

3. ! RaVaNaN !

! RaVaNaN ! Guest

Hana Dear i dint want to read this But, i inspired ur topic Feminism. Plz Tell what is Feminism?

4. Hana

Hana Active Member

woman is always better than man.shes more mentally stronger than man..but shouldn't compare man and woman...because they r different man is man and woman is woman.and as a human woman also have equal rights based on gender.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  5. ! RaVaNaN !

! RaVaNaN ! Guest

Women is always better than Man -------> Pakka Womenism

She More Mentally Stronger Than Men } -------- > Womenism & Menism
    (He More Physically Stronger Than Women) }

Shouldn't compare Man & Woman coz, they diff. Man is Men & Woman is Women -------> Accepted.

As a Human Woman also equal rights based on gender------->Feminism

Not only Woman & Man LGBT(Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender) too. Equal rights between all Gender is called Feminism.

Just, i shared my view Hana.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hana

Hana Active Member

plummy omg...yena ithu