• Any Registered names in the Forum containing Skype ID or any other Contact Information will be Deleted.Try to Register names that aren't contact details .
  • Please keep the forum free from abuse , we request you to be civil .
  • Post your Queries and Posts Under Appropriate categories ,inappropriate Threads and posts will be Moved to the particular Category .

Wat is This?

! The Reader !

RaVaNaN
ITZ BECOZ OF CHINA Z DELAY OF TRANSMITTING INFORMATION THAT EUROPE AND ROW IZ PAYING THE PRICE .AS I SAID EARLIER U CANT REFUTE WHY CHINA PURPOSELY DIDNT WARNED WORLD OF THE UPCOMING PANDEMIC EVEN IF THEY COULD VE.AS FOR AS INDIA IZ CONCERNED CLOCK IZ STILL TICKING AND ITZ BECOZ OF INDIAZ QUARANTINE UR SAFE INSIDE UR HOUSE SAFELY WRITING ARTICLES HERE WHILE POLICE ARE STRANDING IN STREETS 24*7 AND PHYSICIANS ARE DOING 24 HRZ DUTY RISKING THEIR LIVES FOR YOU PEOPLE CALLING INDIA IZ FAILING!IF U STILL FEEL INDIA IZ FAILING FEEL FREE TO GOTO CHINA OR CUBA AND BE A PART OF CITIZEN OF REPUBLIC!BUT I KNOW U WONT !COZ ONLY IN INDIA U CAN CRITICIZE SITTING IN UR HOME COMFORTABLY AND SAFELY AGAINGST THE VERY PEOPLE WHO WORK HARD TIRELESSLY ROAMING AND STRANDED IN THE STREETS 24*7 FOR THE NEXT ONE MONTH LEAVING THEIR FAMILY TO SAVE UR LIFE RISKING THEIR LIVES.IF U DO THE SAME IN CHINA TAKING A DIG AT THEIR OWN GOVT WHAT HAPPENED TO LI WENLIANG IZ THE SAME THING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU!!FOR U KINDA PEOPLE ALL THAT MATTERZ IZ WRITING ARTICLES HERE TAKING A DIG AT INDIA FUELED BY WHATSAPP FORWARDS FB MSGS TWITTER TWEETS WITHOUT FACT FINDING WHATZ THE GROUND REALITY!K LEMME ASSUME THAT INDIA FAILED IN THIZ ISSUE...!! SUGGEST AN ALTERNATIVE WHICH INDIA SHOULD VE DONE TO CONTAIN THE CRISIS IF U VE ANY KNOWLEDGE OF SO THAT I MAY SUGGEST TO THE HIGHER BODY!!!?