1. Any Registered names in the Forum containing Skype ID or any other Contact Information will be Deleted.Try to Register names that aren't contact details .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Post your Queries and Posts Under Appropriate categories ,inappropriate Threads and posts will be Moved to the particular Category .
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Try to be Respectful towards other Members of the Forum , Forum la Abusive Language use panna Forum Account Tharkaligamaaga Suspend Seiyapadum or Ban/Delete Seiyapadum.

What I knew about Korean Dramas (aka KDRAMA)...........

!Karthik! Feb 14, 2019

1. !Karthik!

!Karthik! Silver Hawk

Started with Kill Me, Heal Me (About multiple personality disorder - Romantic, action):g::g:
    Then Guardian: The Lonely and Great God (Love between a Goblin and a human; Friendship between a Grim Reaper and a Goblin):B::B:
    Then Two Worlds - (Drama - Clash between the real world and a fantasy world inside a webtoon):):)
    Then Legends in the blue Sea (Romance between a Mermaid and a human - Connection between present and past lives):inlove::inlove:
    Then The Secret Garden (Drama between a rich business man and a stunt woman - Soul exchange between them) :clap::clap:
    And now Boys over flowers (Drama about Friendship and relationship between people pursuing high school) :idea::idea:

Advantages of Korean serial :

1. Korean people's sentiments are always in sync with indian people.
    2. Some of the words in korean language are same or similar in sounding as that of tamil (Appa, Umma, .........................)
    3. No Mega serial type. Max 25 episodes each drama. Each episodes - 1 hr approximately.
    4. Well written screenplays.

PS: https://kissasian.sh/ (You can get almost all dramas in this site with English subtitles). :whist::whist:

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019 at 11:29 AM