• Any Registered names in the Forum containing Skype ID or any other Contact Information will be Deleted.Try to Register names that aren't contact details .
  • Please keep the forum free from abuse , we request you to be civil .
  • Post your Queries and Posts Under Appropriate categories ,inappropriate Threads and posts will be Moved to the particular Category .

What will you choose ?

Immortal Goddess

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Imagine one fine day, a genie pops up in front you and gives you 4 choices to change your life. You're allowed to pick only ONE out of the four choices.
1. What will you choose?
2. Why?

Screenshot_2019-12-22-20-10-36-05.png
Ps: This is a hypothetical question, so let your imagination run wild :p

Jigarthandaa

I would love to travel free for my lifetime!!

Time Travel is intriguing as well to visit all the great philosophers and the world warz but I dun wanna Go back,

Other hand, gene is offering me a lifetime free travel, thats awsm, I have never been in a flight so far, never been outa India till nw,, sooo I wud love to fly across oceans and meet the horizons , experience all the funny stuffs ! Free lifetime Travel is a dream cm true fr Me,, ❤

What wud yu choose Immortal ?

Since 1983

Ravanan
I Want to choose to Hang out with the Richest Person on Earth for 2 years. it leads to giving the remaining 3 things Time Travel, 5 Million Dollars, and Life Time Free Travel through Flight Allover World.:P1:

Last edited:

Immortal Goddess

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
My choice will be TIME TRAVEL.

Reason: My past life wasn't a bed of roses but thorns.
Reliving my past traumas, mistakes and memories isn't that pleasant.
So I would love to shake things up and start life back with a clean sheet (my childhood,school and university life).
So when I look back again I will have nice memories to cherish.

Ops ithu creative reply eh ila, sounds serious :D but ena pana me and my sob story is never ending. :p