• Any Registered names in the Forum containing Skype ID or any other Contact Information will be Deleted.Try to Register names that aren't contact details .
  • Please keep the forum free from abuse , we request you to be civil .
  • Post your Queries and Posts Under Appropriate categories ,inappropriate Threads and posts will be Moved to the particular Category .

Why we don't allow political abuse and aggressive political talks in chat room

Administrator

Listen to the silence, See through the darkness
Staff member
Administrator
  • Admin
There are several reason why we don't allow political talks in our chat,

1. An aggressive political talks will lead to chat fights and abuse.
2. An abusive political talks and conversations are not allowed in anywhere else and so do we are.
3. This applies to religion based talks too.

Is there anyway we can avoid political talks in chat entirely and ban the people who talk about politics in general?

And the answer is certainly not, we can't ban people for talking about healthy and informative political talks, sharing their part of opinion and ideas are always welcomed.

Why allowing healthy political talks?. Because we can't avoid politics.

Some people might say... shit i dont like politics and political talks.

You are absolutely wrong because you may ignore that you dont like or nor talk politics.

Because you live by politics and moved by politicians every single day in your life.

1. Who decides the price of the product and tax of the product which you buy?
2. Every single sector in any nation have politics, you can't deny it for sure.

Every single adult citizen have right to choose their PM, CM of the country and state.

So, even if you ignore or blindly deny that you dont like politics or political talks, sure you gonna keep hearing it every single day in your life.

Tamil Forums

Forum Info
Staff member
Forum Community
Also try to stop abusing people if someone disagrees your Political opinion ! Nobody's Politics is greater than others or , nobody's religion is bigger than others ! if someone disagrees with your biased political statement learn to reason it why and come up with some logical answers rather than blindly abusing people just because you like an Political party or leader !

As long as you are good to respect others opinions you are good to go ! If you have a biased opinion because you like an political party or topic related to refrain from commenting as it will make no sense for any healthy discussion !

T

! The Reader !

Abusing is Also An Important Weapon When U Failed on All Kind of Democratic, Constitute, Civil visley Ignoring A Person From Ur Way. Everyone Has Their own Political Opinion Everyone Biased With own Ideology. And Everyone Has Their Right To Share his View With Who he or she Like To Do. Interfering With others Conversation is also one kind of Abuse. And also Abuse Not Only in Words Even Single Smile Also An Abuse.

However, I Strongly Believe Abuse, Bad Words Are Beautiful Weapons I Like To Use it When I Need It.
But, Here I Controlled My Self To Maintain Dignity in This Forum It's My Responsibility Too.

Tamil Forums

Forum Info
Staff member
Forum Community
If your Responsibility is about staying civil then stay civil ! You can reciprocate back if someone really starts Abusing you for no reason . But Abusing someone because they don't agree with your views or thoughts makes no sense .

As you can see in the earlier posts people were only trying to talk in a civil way accepting others opinions . Nobody Abuses anybody just because they don't accept your opinion !

" Interfering with others conversation in your personal life can be an Abuse " On an open Forum to ask them to keep civil is not an Abuse . that is why staff members are here for , they are doing what they are asked to do .

Again read the terms written above " Everyone does have the rights to share their support , views and what they like" agreed but when others have an different opinion and when the reply is going to be an ABUSE its totally an Dumb move. Nobody has any Rights to Abuse anybody on common topics disagreements , you only reserve the right to talk back when you are getting Abused !

use your tools and weapons when needed , using it every time on everyone makes you no different from others .

Argus

this forum is tamil chat forum or,,,,,:map:
There is no difference between Tamil and English moreover it is same but the phoenatic sounds may be differ from it....so, yeah i assures you passssuuu it is Tamil forum only.... yeah, u can also register your views in Tamil but there is no linguistics differences in conversation....